Guide Dogs

Guide Dogs

Guide Dogs Employee Review

The best I have ever been treated at a company

I have worked at Guide Dogs for a few years now in the Bristol region. I enjoy working here not only knowing I am working for a great charity but I also generally enjoy my day as work. Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with. I find Guide Dogs is a healthy environment to work in. Our manger is hands down the most down to earth and understanding manger I have ever had.

Pros

Bonus Great charity Weekly Pay Chance to grow

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

It was a good fun experience for me

It was a good a wonderful experience as a team leader while is fundraising on the street it show me how to be confident on the street and while getting people details to donate for the charity.
Same location

A Good Place To Be

Good work enviroment and team work and relaxed but competitive the people are good but you must always know tou are there to successfully perform and hit your targets

Pros

The people and the work you are doing

Cons

Not necessarily secure if not performing
Same location

Community

The greatest asset to this company is the way in which the management team are dedicated to employing enthusiastic and hard working people. The group of people I called my colleagues quickly became the group of people that I would consider my friends and I was made to feel welcome instantly. although there isn't much in the way of permanence in terms of security but there is a lot you can learn from working out in the community and on the behalf of charity.

Pros

Involved with others and the public. Great hours and a not bad basic wage.

Cons

No overwhelming incentive in terms of advancement/salary/security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guide Dogs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Guide Dogs with

Learn about Guide Dogs in popular locations

• Guide Dogs
  • The best I have ever been treated at a company