H&M Security Services LTD

H&M Security Services LTD Employee Reviews for Security Guard

Security Guard5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

Avoid at all costs - Stressful, Crazy

Seriously, if you are not in absolute dire need of money, then please apply and get a job somewhere else. Trust me, you will regret working here. Literally, they will tell you to stand in the middle of the road in freezing conditions with no protection for 4, yes, up to 6 hours, without any break. Well, if that's your cup of tea then by all means apply.

Good company

Great company to work for but long hours average 16hr shift 4 days on 4 days off plenty of overtime but sometimes you don’t get days off if other security guard doesn’t show up you get called in to work their shifts

Pros

Plenty of overtime great pay

Cons

Long hours 16hrs shifts getting called in on days off

Insights into H&M Security Services LTD

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Excellent place to work

Great colleague and management. I have been working here for over 2 years, Ops and HR Team are so helpful when i have problems with anything. Highly recommend this place!

Pros

good pay

harsh

Started job being told one thing and then given different job, location, shifts and after 3 months finding out your on a zero hour contract. Boss was always changing your shifts if he was in a bad mood even to the point of effecting your holiday pay.

Pros

i got paid

Cons

cowboy outfit

productive

a) my first day at work - meeting new peopleb) human management is what i have learnt from this jobc) good managementd) my co-workers are very friendly and co-operativee) hardest part for me is standing outside in the middle of winter coldf) to me the most enjoyable part of my job is signing worker in with PDA machine

Pros

Cons

too much standing

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at H&M Security Services LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M Security Services LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement