H&M Security Services LTD

H&M Security Services LTD Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer9 reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews

Good workplace

I had been home without no shift since ending last year. Not only me alone most of other security guards no shift, the supervisor said they are looking for contract.

Very poor treatment of employees and staff.

I wouldn’t recommend this company to anybody. Management treat you like a number and will have you replaced in the click of a fingers if you were to raise an issue with them.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Too many.

Insights into H&M Security Services LTD

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Good work place.

One of the best companies that I have worked with and would recommend anyone to work with this company as they treat you with fairness and are there to help you with any questions that you have.

Pros

Good working condition

Cons

None.

Iwas not impressed with the working conditions just grateful to be earning a living.

Senior management appear to lack moral fibre to tell the truth when dealing with disputes and aught to visit their sites to form an overall opinion of the working conditions.

This was a very good place to work.

I was booking in vechiles and also taking vistors to where ever they had to go when on site.I was also doing the stores when the store man was off as i was the only person that was allowed to do this job.

Fun workplace

Great Management, work availability when required. understanding work place, can develop with the organisation and great start to a security career. Would recommend anyone to apply

Unproductive

No electricity in the cabin in the middle of no where on my own for 12 hour night shifts and also no body coming to check on me just need to scan the barcodes depressing and scary

Pros

Cons

Long hours in the middle of no where

Terrible Company.

The worst job ive ever had. Ever. Management is a joke and if your not well he goes berserk with you on the phone. They charge you a fortune for your ppe then when they fire you for no reason they take back the ppe that you have paid for without giving you any money back that you paid for it. No travel expenses even though the main company pays it but you don't get anything as they keep every penny. Never again in H&M Security. Lesson learnt.

Pros

None.

Cons

Terrible job.

No prospects

Got messed around buy employer being moved around alot. But no travel expenses were given

Pros

Cons

No prospects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H&M Security Services LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement