Haart

Haart Employee Reviews

Nice place to work

Lovely culture. Supported, good training and progression opportunitiesStrengths and weaknesses addressed. Really nice offices, privacy for appointments, usually parking. Very nice company cars.

Pros

Supported, strong manager, team culture

Cons

Long hours, pay

Fast moving culture with an emphasis on hitting targets

Haart Estate Agents is an Estate and Lettings Agent in a very fast moving and dynamic field Property sales and lettings. Its a very interesting and varied. You can be booking valuations for the branch and assistant managers. You can also book buyers for viewings and dealing with both vendors (ie sellers) and buyers. You have to think on your feet, and build rapport with both your buyers and sellers. You also have to be responsible and reliable. We had daily morning meetings and discuss what the targets are for each day, each week and each month. You also have to be tenacious, able to deal with Rejection on a daily basis and develop a thick skin. However if you want a successful career in property. I truly believe becoming an Estate Agent will givr you a good solid ground.

Pros

Pool car provided

Cons

Long Hours, low basic

Overall Not Great

So many other agents out there, this is not the one to work for. Probation period was 6 months, made redundant after 5 months and 3 weeks. Retained part of final pay (£500) to be released after inspection of company car, 4 months later, that money has still not been released, honestly better off sitting at home.

Pros

You’re employed

Cons

You have no idea how long for

Unsociable Hours

Whilst working at haart i found that the amount of hours you put in for the salary you get was very poor. The Benefits/commission was very poor also. The company took advantage of this in my opinion. Also when you leave the company the commission that is outstanding goes straight to the company and you do not see any of it.

Pros

Car Supplied

Cons

Long Hours

Stressful & Sales Driven

I worked at haart in the Residential Team and needless to say, everyday was stressful. The stress put on the branch manager was appalling as this was then taken out on the team. Meetings would often result in arguments over sales and targets. There was always competition to get leads and valuations. Working late was never not an option. It was the norm! The only saving grace was there were always incentives from both the branch manager and the company. Our branch won a lot of awards and promotions for staff were always around if they wanted to progress. The only

Pros

Career progression, rewards, incentives, good marketing

Cons

Long hours, stressful, lots of competition, poor management from higher up, very high target expectations

Shambles and disgusting

The easiest thing to do in the Covid-19 crisis was sack 380 of us via a txt. The management are fighting for attention and just want to moan leader than the other and known that you can get a promotion based on looks

Pros

Its a job atleast

Cons

Management dont know what the are doing they just fight for attention

Best job ive had

100% would recommend Haart to anyone looking to get in the estate agent business. Haart is by far the best company i have ever worked for and would still be there if it was not for COVID-19

Awful company

The basic salary is below minimum wage yet they expect the earth from the staff. The company owner had no morals whatsoever. They way they treat staff is nothing short of obismal. I would avoid like the plague

A lot of marketing and keeping up with trends. They do look after you and have been supportive to their staff throughout this difficult time. A good company to work for.

Awful place to work

Low basic, expect many hours for the pay and will run in to your evenings, also if you try and leave they try to claim you owe them overpaid wages as part of a start up package be wary of the small print catches.

My Experience

I worked there for two weeks and it was good. Then with the covid 19 problems, they closed a load of offices. They put 30 people from my area on a business call and sacked us all. My boss and assistant manager had a combined experience of about 20 years working there but they were sacked on the same call. No security working there as the bottom line always comes first. STAY AWAY

Horrible company

I have never worked for a company and been treated as badly as they treat there staff!! Was made redundant over a 10 min conference call along with many others. Avoid and apply for another agency if possible.

Spicerhaart

i have worked in number of estate agents and haart was by far the most fast paced, stressful company i have worked for. Long days, 6 day weeks were expected as standard, after hours work was expected to fulfill the unachieveable targets that were set. Learned a lot about different areas of estate agency and diffferent ways to gain business however their main focus in my opinion was getting new business instead of looking after existing. The girls i worked with in the office were amazing, we were a close knit team, which we had to be i think to get through the day. A lot of people put blood, sweat and tears into the company with very little thanks. Having said that they had my belief in the company and loyalty for nearly 6 years before they closed our office with no notice.

worst place ever to work

The most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. You have no support or guidelines. I learnt a lot at my job there and I have learnt some new skills

Haart Su

Good training and poor management side Really good giving training but felt head office did not care about you as individuals and let you down which really effected me

Great company

Great company, great colleagues, great working environment and the managers and directors genuinely do care for you. Of course, due to recent unfortunate events there were a few lay offs but doesn’t change my mind that it is probably the best estate agency to work for - Spicerhaart in general including Felicity J. Lord, etc.

Low moral

Standard high street agent. Offer training but in reality no real support from management. Move staff to inappropriate locations without warning. Employ managers with limited experience.

good work place

good place to work is fast paced and they like you to hit your target but is good for you ti learn fro, and gain experience and learn from good sales people

Bullshxt

They’ll promise fancy cars and premotions to blind u from minimal wage, long hours, underpaid. Money involved if climb up some backsides, there also open to racism if money is involved.

Fun and competitive

A fun a relatively fast paced sales job. Competitive environment with plenty of incentives to achieve and exceed daily and weekly targets. Generally a good company to work for.

Bad management

Worked for the company around two years, had some great experiences but mainly bad. The company charges its customers too much money and cant compete with the other high street competitors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement