Halifax
Happiness score is 61 out of 100

Halifax

Halifax Employee Review

Great place to work but lacking progression

Love my colleagues and it truly is a work family. Unfortunately people are comfortable where they are and it limits others progression. No targets which is a massive plus, solely focused on helping customers as much as possible and finding those unstated needs is celebrated highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good career

Halifax offer a good career for school leavers and they generally look after staff well. I have enjoyed my time with the bank but feel it is time for a new chapter in my career.
Same role

Very hands on role

A day at the Halifax goes so fast you wonder where the day has gone, i love working with the customers and get great satisfaction out of helping them with their finances. Hardest part of the job at the moment is that the company over the last couple of years have reduced the staff massively which puts lots more pressure on the remaining staff as the work load has increased so there is no work life balance.I have enjoyed the management role and have a very good rapport with my team.

Cons

I work more than my contracted hours and sometimes don't get a lunch.

Wouldn't wish employment with this company on my worst enemy

Full of cliques, back stabbers and two faced management. Not to mention incompetence of the highest order.They rest heavily on their market position and are resistant to change.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halifax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Halifax with

Learn about Halifax in popular locations

• Halifax
  • Great place to work but lacking progression
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?