Halo ARC logo
Halo ARC
Happiness score is 91 out of 100High

Halo ARC Employee Reviews

Welcoming and enjoyable

It's been really nice to join halo as a new employee a great company to work for , really welcoming HR are always happy to help and stear you in the right direction All the employees are generally lovely, good please to work over all

Pros

Payied lunch, welcoming staff

Cons

5 lots of 10 hour days and every other Saturday = 55+ hours a week

Con artists

Do not work for this company Management don’t care for your well being as they will replace you as quick as you can flush a toilet.Seen atleast 15 people come and go with my time being there Would not take my car there in a million years considering staff would even be told to do more damage to a car than what it originally came in with just to write it off DO NOT WORK THERE

Pros

Get to go home

Cons

Have to go there

Official response from Halo ARC

21 July 2021
Thank you for your comments and sorry you feel this way. It is most disappointing as we take our employee wellbeing extremely seriously & have been especially proactive in creating new initiatives shown by our recent launch of our ‘Halo Go Healthy’ programme, which provides free access to support in the 3 core pillars of wellbeing – Nutritional, Mental & Physical and also through our Mental Health first aid support services.HR’s door is always open and welcomes any feedback, questions or concerns.

Halo arc

I have only been here just over a month and I am really enjoying working here. Fantastic company to work for very fast paced and high standards which are great qualities to have in a company. Every staff member gets along with each other and very helpful which makes it so much easier to come to work! Management here are really friendly and approachable. Great company to be a part of.

Pros

Salary, good amount of holidays, management friendly, on site parking.

Challenging, fast-paced and fun

I have worked at Halo for 8+ months now. I have enjoyed every minute! Halo is challenging, but you are encouraged to be the best you that there is. You are helped along the way by management and colleagues, you will more often than not fit in with other workers and will never be given a job too big for your capabilities. I would recommend this company over most others that I know.

Pros

Good pay. Great colleagues and approachable management.

Cons

Early start. Sometimes offered extra hours.

Enjoyable and friendly with an aim at hitting targets

I've been working with the company over 3 years now Eastleigh is a fun and enjoyable workplace where you have the opportunity to progress and better yourself. There are targets to hit each week/day but depending on your approach,and with the teamwork and can do attitude these are not insurmountable. Each day brings it's own Joy's and issues but the gratitude from the customers do help make it worthwhile.

Pros

Reasonable wage, no 2 days the same, great team

Cons

With the right attitude and hardwork theres very little to complain

Fast paced, friendly/ welcoming team

Ive worked at Halo ARC Cheltenham for apoximatley 2weeks, i have settled in well and the team are helpful and always someone to ask if im in need of any assistance. Clean and tidy workplace, definitely enjoy coming to work alot more and i feel i have been looked after by my manager from day one. I would recommend this company in a heart beat.

Pros

Paid lunches and always get it when needed

Cons

No onsite parking.

Professional, forward thinking and innovative

Halo is a very professionally run company. They are forward thinking and innovative and are always looking at new and exciting ways to improve operations. They treat staff fairly and look after you. They have high expectations and standards. The workplace is fast paced so you are always kept busy. There is great team work and staff look out for each other. Every day is different with new and different challenges and opportunities should you wish. Management are supportive, involved and visible. They have worked hard through the pandemic to ensure job safety and offering staff flexibility for working where possible. I feel valued and supported as a member of staff and would recommend them as an employer.

Pros

Paid lunch, On site free parking, Good holiday allowance, Treats bought in by management, Owners dogs.

Cons

None.

A busy but enjoyable working environment

I joined HALO ARC in January 2018 when the Eastleigh branch was opened. Standards and expectations are high but the benefit is seeing so many very happy customers when I return their vehicles.This is the element of the job that I absolutely love!!

Pros

Good Team Spirit

Cons

Having to book any time off arrangements (i.e dentist) through HR and not localy

From the point of receiving the job offer, I was contacted regularly from Halo- this has made me feel valued right from the start. I've now worked for Halo for about 5 weeks and has settled in well, this is down to the great team we have.I look forward to my future with a good company.

Pros

Good rate of pay, great team, paid breaks.

Cons

Would be beneficial to have an afternoon break.

Fast paced

Been at halo 5 years now, excellent rates of pay having worked in a few body shops around the area halo definitely pay above the average, Your always kept upto date on the training that’s needed for your department, friendly atmosphere great people to work for, managers are approachable if you need anything

Pros

Good pay

Jobs at Halo ARC

See more jobs

Fast paced but fun

I have been working for Halo arc for a few years now. It took me a while to get use to the pace of the work but every day is exciting. It’s not your normal bodyshop it’s a great clean and friendly environment to work in.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

Modern working environment, forward moving Company

Worked at Halo for over 14 years, modern offices, great staff members, prospects good, variety of roles, you work hard but what job don’t you, management have been great with the COVID pandemic and have worked and working hard to get through.

Pros

Pay, holidays, environment, parking, location

Cons

Sick pay

Fast-Paced & Enjoyable

Great place to work! As a Customer Service Advisor the role is very fast paced and varied, which is great for making the day go quick. I work with a great team of people. I get the help and support when needed from management and head office. Everyone within the Halo group are friendly and approachable, making it a place of work which I enjoy coming to everyday. I was provided with a 100% pay during furlough last year and the overall pay is very good.

Pros

Location, Salary, People

Cons

Sick Pay, Bonuses

Supportive and fun working environment

Since I joined halo I have been very happy as you know that they always have best interests at heart they are very supportive and have put me though training to better my skills. During covid lockdown they paid 100% for first month of furlough to help thought the hard times. They also kept me informed throughout this time that my job was safe.

Pros

Good work environment

Modern and good atmosphere

I have worked here nearly 6 years now. Great atmosphere in the work place. Great teamwork to achieve the goals on a weekly basis whilst also having good camaraderie with my colleagues making coming to work enjoyable. Management and HR approachable if you have any issues. Different tasks daily and constantly evolving so no repetitive boring days.

Pros

good holiday entitlement

Great Place to Work

I have worked at Halo for 2 years now, I have been fortunate enough to grow in my role which has given me the opportunity to learn and develop. The claims team are a good group to work with, everyone supports each other and work well as a team. All managers are helpful and always on hand to support when needed With the ongoing pandemic, I was kept updated on a regular basis and at no point did I feel my job was at risk. Staff have been allowed to work from home to keep everyone safe.

Pros

On-site parking, Supportive, Holidays

Cons

N/a

Happy to part of Halo family

It’s a great place to work at you get supported from the first day and keep getting supported as you grow in your role also they encourage, guide you as the company wants its staff to improve as a person which helps the company to improve its standards.There is many different nationalities working everyone respects everyone which is important now days.Management are incredibly helpful and support you when needed , staff are also great and skilled at what they do.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Sometimes stressful

Great place to work and fantastic atmosphere

Working as a painter i am always busy but I never feel overwhelmed as the team around me are there to help at anytime.At the moment I am covering for the BM which is exciting but also stressful but once again I’m not on my own I have the CSA to help me with the day to day running of the site, I also have help from head office with anything I am not sure of.I also get massive support every day from all the staff I work with.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the whole job through from start to finish and the great customer reviews.

Pros

Good salary, Great working environment

Cons

Great place to work, i have never had ant issues.

I have worked at Halo now for roughly 15 months and in this time I have found it to be a great place to work. I settled quickly in to the work environment and got along with the other employees straight away. The management are fair and reasonable. It may seem daunting to some people to approach the branch managerment and the regional management with issues, but I personally have never had a problem and have always had any issues dealt with immediately and fairly. The work pace is fast. Faster than a lot of places I have worked at in my 15years of the motor trade. But everyone works as a team and the targets are met with little stress. Any body who is willing to work hard and work well and also to a high standard will find themselves well suited to Halo.Since being here the company has invested heavily in me. I have been made team leader and put through various training courses. As a result I am now the electric/hybrid vehicle technician, panel beater and MET tech. This may seem a lot for one person but I have found that hard work is something that doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated greatly.The wages a more than fair for the work load expected. I much prefer a higher rate of pay than a lower rate of pay with potential bonus. I personally have never had any issues with working at Halo and would recommend working for them.

Pros

Uniform provided. Company invests in employees.

Fast paced and productive

I've worked at halo arc for a year and a half now, and it is different how they run their business to other body shops which is a good thing. I am always kept busy so the days just fly by and im always learning new things. Our team works together so that targets are hit and customers our satisfied with the service we provide.

Pros

Paid lunch breaks

Safe place to work, friendly environment, not one day the same.

I was informed that it might be an opening for a maintenance position with Halo by a Halo employee and I decided to go with my CV and ask the question. I was invited for an interview few days later and been offered a job shortly after. The interview was straight forward, talking about my background and we discussed about the company and the expectations from the job role. I have been with Halo ARC 7 years now and I am still happy, appreciated and listened to. I travel to all sites and can say that the staff on each one of them are equally friendly and helpful.

Pros

Paid breaks, clean environment, helpful staff and management.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halo ARC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement