Halo ARC
Happiness score is 88 out of 100

Halo ARC Employee Reviews

United Kingdom97 reviews

Really good company

I have been at Halo for a few weeks, training was done really well. Staff are really warm and friendly. Look forward to carrying on my journey with Halo.

Great team

I started when the site opened in January. I enjoy every day at Halo every day is different, delivering cars to customers and bringing there cars to site for repairs. I work closely with the office staff CSA and Manager. Overtime on Saturdays is optional.

Insights into Halo ARC

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

New driver

This is my second week at Halo so far Ive really enjoyed working here, I’ve had great driver training and was up and running on my own within a few days. The team have been really welcoming and friendly i actually enjoy coming to work. The body shop manager is very supportive and the CSA issues us our work for the day. It’s only been 2 weeks but so far so good I’m looking forward to a long future and a a career within Halo.

Extraordinary Company

I have worked for Halo for 15 months. I really feel valued by management and all of the Directors are approachable. No 2 days are the same within this fast paced business. I have learnt a lot within the 15 months I have been here and always feel encouraged to learn more and progress with my CPD. I'm extremely lucky that I get to visit all sites often meaning each day I'm with a different team of people. the work culture within the group is friendly and helpful we really are one big Halo family.

Pros

Paid breaks

Halo Portsmouth

Have worked here since December, and to be fair it's a decent place to work. I was sceptical to begin with as I'd heard bad things, but all is good so far. If you're prepared to work hard then nothing can go wrong. It is fast paced, but we have a great team, and we always seem to hit our targets. I've already been trained in air conditioning, something that I'd never been shown before, which shows their level of commitment to me. All in all a good place to work.

Halo Portsmouth

Started in january 2022 as a trainee panel preper.Have thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far and have been given plenty of support towards my development and given plenty of opportunities to further my learning.

Pros

Paid lunch

Fast paced and friendly work place

I have been working here 4 months now and I can honestly say I have never been happier in my work life.We are provided with a very clean workspace and a nice team atmosphere.

Pros

Paid lunch

Good company to work for.

I have worked at halo Portsmouth, for 3 months. We have a good team,and everyone pulls together, good place to work. I get along with everyone here .

Pros

Paid lunch breaks, good rate of pay

Enjoy coming to work

Worked for Halo since Portsmouth opened, enjoy coming to work and I work with a great bunch of people. My manager is very supporting. I have been a painter for years.

Pros

Paid breaks

Innovative company

Great company to work for – they are very forward thinking, with an innovative approach.The management is proactive and supportiveEveryone at Halo has been welcoming and approachable.Overall, a great company to work for – definitely recommend

Great team spirit

I have really enjoyed the starting process at Halo there is real team spirit and everyone helps each other achieve their goals , the work is fast paced but the level of training helps you achieve the levels required

Pros

Paid lunch break/ team spirit

productive, fun work place

Fantastic job role at Halo Arc - very friendly place to work, thorough training and great management. Very relaxed and would highly recommend to anyone starting in a customer service career

Not what I was hoping for

I was really looking forward to working at Halo, everything up to the point of starting the normal day to day job was great and the training was pretty comprehensive.

Pros

Overtime was nearly always available

Cons

Overtime was always expected, poor site management

3 May 2022
Thank you for your comments and sorry that you feel this way. Halo take feedback like this very seriously and would welcome some more information. If you could contact us via hr@haloarc.co.uk, we would welcome any further comments, feedback or concerns.

Great teams to work with, you feel appreciated

No 2 days are ever the same, you get to meet all different people and always feel included within your team.If you put in the effort to work and be involved it can be a great place to work and feel appreciated.

Customer service/Driver

Overall the management are not very organized also can me quite rude training is very poor standards and salary is poor. The hours are also not great and you can be sitting around and doing tasks which is not in your job description. Get bombarded my manager soon as you completed a job they don't even give you a chance to speak. Also working on Saturday after doing 50 HR in the week which is more than enough!!! The company make you come in Todo smallest of jobs which could be done Monday/ Friday. Also they expect you to drive a truck! Expect you to load and unload a truck with no extra pay! And health safety is poor. Wages are only just above minimum wages. For the responsibility the wages should be higher.

4 April 2022

Fast paced, problem solving environment

Halo is a rapidly growing company. This means there is lots of opportunities for promotion. However some of the sites are a bit short staffed, so reaching the sites isn’t always easy. I imagine as time goes on this will improve. The systems in place are mostly good and efficient. The IT systems they use are simple to learn and easy to use. Most customers are polite with the occasional less polite ones. But overall most customer interactions are positive. That said- It is a very supportive environment with the team. The people here are friendly, and helpful. There is good banter between me and my colleagues and the management are very encouraging. No one asks you todo anything you haven’t been shown how to do which is good. Plus the training is very effective. The time goes quickly. Though some of the work is a bit repetitive. If you like dealing with customers and solving problems this will be a great place for you to work! Overall 4/5.

Pros

chocolate and snacks

Cons

Fast paced means things can get on top of you if you can’t manage stress

Awful experience

The interview and induction went very well. Everyone was overly nice which made me feel uncomfortable. It all seemed very fake. When I got to the base I would be working at the next day I was sat next to someone for 3 hours who showed me 1 or 2 things nothing amazing. I didn’t feel comfortable in the environment. I wouldn’t recommend this place.

15 March 2022

Fantastic Positive Work Environment

The team spirit at Halo is amazing - always feel supported and welcomed by all my colleagues.The work pace is fast but interesting and the team spirit helps everyone achieve their goals

Pros

Free Parking - good work life balance - fantastic Management Support

Cowboy bodyshop. Management is appalling. Don't care for employees. Young people should avoid!

HALO are dropping the standard of vehicle repairs massively. They couldn't care less about the customers vehicles or the development of there younger employees! If you have a standard of working, then don't come to HALO. *AWFUL*

Pros

N/a

Cons

I could write a book...

22 February 2022

Nice place to work

Halo Arc is a great company to work for. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help if you have a problem. Very modern office and super clean workshop.

Pros

Free fruit. Friendly staff and good pay.

Awful Company to work for

Terrible, put you under more pressure to clean the floor than repairing vehicles. The only way you could keep a job there is if you suck up to the owners.

Pros

Money

Cons

Everything else

22 February 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halo ARC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement