Halo ARC

Halo ARC Employee Reviews

Ive worked at Halo ARC Cheltenham for apoximatley 2weeks, i have settled in well and the team are helpful and always someone to ask if im in need of any assistance. Clean and tidy workplace, definitely enjoy coming to work alot more and i feel i have been looked after by my manager from day one. I would recommend this company in a heart beat.
Pros
Paid lunches and always get it when needed
Cons
No onsite parking.
Halo is a very professionally run company. They are forward thinking and innovative and are always looking at new and exciting ways to improve operations. They treat staff fairly and look after you. They have high expectations and standards. The workplace is fast paced so you are always kept busy. There is great team work and staff look out for each other. Every day is different with new and different challenges and opportunities should you wish. Management are supportive, involved and visible. They have worked hard through the pandemic to ensure job safety and offering staff flexibility for working where possible. I feel valued and supported as a member of staff and would recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Paid lunch, On site free parking, Good holiday allowance, Treats bought in by management, Owners dogs.
Cons
None.
I joined HALO ARC in January 2018 when the Eastleigh branch was opened. Standards and expectations are high but the benefit is seeing so many very happy customers when I return their vehicles.This is the element of the job that I absolutely love!!
Pros
Good Team Spirit
Cons
Having to book any time off arrangements (i.e dentist) through HR and not localy
Been at halo 5 years now, excellent rates of pay having worked in a few body shops around the area halo definitely pay above the average, Your always kept upto date on the training that’s needed for your department, friendly atmosphere great people to work for, managers are approachable if you need anything
Pros
Good pay
Cons
I have been working for Halo arc for a few years now. It took me a while to get use to the pace of the work but every day is exciting. It’s not your normal bodyshop it’s a great clean and friendly environment to work in.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Worked at Halo for over 14 years, modern offices, great staff members, prospects good, variety of roles, you work hard but what job don’t you, management have been great with the COVID pandemic and have worked and working hard to get through.
Pros
Pay, holidays, environment, parking, location
Cons
Sick pay
Great place to work! As a Customer Service Advisor the role is very fast paced and varied, which is great for making the day go quick. I work with a great team of people. I get the help and support when needed from management and head office. Everyone within the Halo group are friendly and approachable, making it a place of work which I enjoy coming to everyday. I was provided with a 100% pay during furlough last year and the overall pay is very good.
Pros
Location, Salary, People
Cons
Sick Pay, Bonuses
Since I joined halo I have been very happy as you know that they always have best interests at heart they are very supportive and have put me though training to better my skills. During covid lockdown they paid 100% for first month of furlough to help thought the hard times. They also kept me informed throughout this time that my job was safe.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
I have worked here nearly 6 years now. Great atmosphere in the work place. Great teamwork to achieve the goals on a weekly basis whilst also having good camaraderie with my colleagues making coming to work enjoyable. Management and HR approachable if you have any issues. Different tasks daily and constantly evolving so no repetitive boring days.
Pros
good holiday entitlement
I have worked at Halo for 2 years now, I have been fortunate enough to grow in my role which has given me the opportunity to learn and develop. The claims team are a good group to work with, everyone supports each other and work well as a team. All managers are helpful and always on hand to support when needed With the ongoing pandemic, I was kept updated on a regular basis and at no point did I feel my job was at risk. Staff have been allowed to work from home to keep everyone safe.
Pros
On-site parking, Supportive, Holidays
Cons
N/a
It’s a great place to work at you get supported from the first day and keep getting supported as you grow in your role also they encourage, guide you as the company wants its staff to improve as a person which helps the company to improve its standards.There is many different nationalities working everyone respects everyone which is important now days.Management are incredibly helpful and support you when needed , staff are also great and skilled at what they do.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Sometimes stressful
Working as a painter i am always busy but I never feel overwhelmed as the team around me are there to help at anytime.At the moment I am covering for the BM which is exciting but also stressful but once again I’m not on my own I have the CSA to help me with the day to day running of the site, I also have help from head office with anything I am not sure of.I also get massive support every day from all the staff I work with.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the whole job through from start to finish and the great customer reviews.
Pros
Good salary, Great working environment
Cons
I have worked at Halo now for roughly 15 months and in this time I have found it to be a great place to work. I settled quickly in to the work environment and got along with the other employees straight away. The management are fair and reasonable. It may seem daunting to some people to approach the branch managerment and the regional management with issues, but I personally have never had a problem and have always had any issues dealt with immediately and fairly. The work pace is fast. Faster than a lot of places I have worked at in my 15years of the motor trade. But everyone works as a team and the targets are met with little stress. Any body who is willing to work hard and work well and also to a high standard will find themselves well suited to Halo.Since being here the company has invested heavily in me. I have been made team leader and put through various training courses. As a result I am now the electric/hybrid vehicle technician, panel beater and MET tech. This may seem a lot for one person but I have found that hard work is something that doesn't go unnoticed and is appreciated greatly.The wages a more than fair for the work load expected. I much prefer a higher rate of pay than a lower rate of pay with potential bonus. I personally have never had any issues with working at Halo and would recommend working for them.
Pros
Uniform provided. Company invests in employees.
Cons
I've worked at halo arc for a year and a half now, and it is different how they run their business to other body shops which is a good thing. I am always kept busy so the days just fly by and im always learning new things. Our team works together so that targets are hit and customers our satisfied with the service we provide.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
I was informed that it might be an opening for a maintenance position with Halo by a Halo employee and I decided to go with my CV and ask the question. I was invited for an interview few days later and been offered a job shortly after. The interview was straight forward, talking about my background and we discussed about the company and the expectations from the job role. I have been with Halo ARC 7 years now and I am still happy, appreciated and listened to. I travel to all sites and can say that the staff on each one of them are equally friendly and helpful.
Pros
Paid breaks, clean environment, helpful staff and management.
Cons
Good company .Allways different . No days the same. A good team enviroment. Busy but satisfying when you get good customer feedback. All in all a good place to work.
Pros
Great facilities. i.e. canteen . Toiilets. Clean workshop area.
Cons
Trying to keep up to speed on what needs doing. Can feel manic at times
I started work as a receptionist with Halo from a previous career background in mainly hairdressing and retail. They provided me with good hands on training and I was able to expand my knowledge of the company and take on other roles including claims and invoicing. I have found Halo to be not only a very professional workplace but also supportive of their employees. For example, during the first furlough they took the decision to top up the government support and kept everyone informed of decisions when they were made. I feel that despite the hard times all businesses are facing the past year, Halo have tried their hardest to do what’s best for the company and their employees. Any hard work will be recognised and very much appreciated by the company. I will very much be looking forward to the future, to progress my career with Halo.
Pros
Paid breaks, holidays, lots of support
I joined Halo just over 3 years ago now as a estimator/engineer and straight away the thing that impressed me most was how the management worked and were involved in you and the running of the company.. Within a week my hours were changed to enable me to have a better journey time in and out of the office missing as much of the rush hour as possible.. Open and easily approachable. Very much family orientated and want to make that work/home balance work for both the company and the employee.
Pros
Approachable
Cons
I have been working for Halo since August 2020, The first week i was asked to attend Head office which has a lovely family atmosphere. I trained for the first week in my job role as a site manager under the watchful eyes of the group management team who are all very helpful and on hand to help. The second week i was taken to the branch i would be managing and again given a week with the area manager. He was always on hand and helped me to settle in to my role, Whilst explaining exactly what is expected of me going forward. The pace of Halo is very fast and they are always looking to be the best. In December the site i was running was furloughed due to low work volumes but i was kept up to speed with the company during this period and understood this decision was not taken lightly but to try and do what is best for the company and the staff equally.After being with the company for about 2 months i received an inbox from the owner just to say thank you for what i was doing and that he felt i had fitted into the halo family extremely well (This was worth more than any money to myself and will always stick with me) I enjoy working at Halo and feel very supported by upper management.
Pros
Family Feel, Teamwork, Great Communication.
The Customer Service Advisor role within Halo keeps you busy from day to day with each shift being a little different from the last. Because of this, the work day flows nicely and you're never bored or searching for something to do. Being able to do some driving here and there also breaks up the day and allows you the chance to meet your customers face to face.The company are very supportive and have a strong belief in providing extraordinary customer experiences and always doing the right thing. They also encourage staff to bring forward new ideas and are happy to give you the opportunity to build on your skills within the company.With the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, I was kept updated by Halo and at no point did I feel my job was at risk which was very reassuring for me!The role of Customer Service Advisor is a great job role in itself but can also be a stepping stone to further progression, providing you have the right drive and work ethic.
Pros
Good holiday, Paid lunches, Varied work day, Supportive managers
Cons
Within the fast paced and close knit claims team, i've been fortunate to see the company grow extensively and rise, particularly, to the challenges of the last year. Throughout this period, the flexibility and support has been excellent allowing everyone to stay safe, work from home, and feel valued at a time of uncertainity. The staff have always been friendly and helpful during my time there and it's been a pleasure to be part of an extraordinary company for over 4 years.
Pros
support, friendly, rewarding
  1. Employee reviews