Halo ARC

Halo ARC Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Halo arc

I have only been here just over a month and I am really enjoying working here. Fantastic company to work for very fast paced and high standards which are great qualities to have in a company. Every staff member gets along with each other and very helpful which makes it so much easier to come to work! Management here are really friendly and approachable. Great company to be a part of.

Pros

Salary, good amount of holidays, management friendly, on site parking.

Fast paced

Been at halo 5 years now, excellent rates of pay having worked in a few body shops around the area halo definitely pay above the average, Your always kept upto date on the training that’s needed for your department, friendly atmosphere great people to work for, managers are approachable if you need anything

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Modern working environment, forward moving Company

Worked at Halo for over 14 years, modern offices, great staff members, prospects good, variety of roles, you work hard but what job don’t you, management have been great with the COVID pandemic and have worked and working hard to get through.

Pros

Pay, holidays, environment, parking, location

Cons

Sick pay

Fast-Paced & Enjoyable

Great place to work! As a Customer Service Advisor the role is very fast paced and varied, which is great for making the day go quick. I work with a great team of people. I get the help and support when needed from management and head office. Everyone within the Halo group are friendly and approachable, making it a place of work which I enjoy coming to everyday. I was provided with a 100% pay during furlough last year and the overall pay is very good.

Pros

Location, Salary, People

Cons

Sick Pay, Bonuses

Great place to work and fantastic atmosphere

Working as a painter i am always busy but I never feel overwhelmed as the team around me are there to help at anytime.At the moment I am covering for the BM which is exciting but also stressful but once again I’m not on my own I have the CSA to help me with the day to day running of the site, I also have help from head office with anything I am not sure of.I also get massive support every day from all the staff I work with.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the whole job through from start to finish and the great customer reviews.

Pros

Good salary, Great working environment

Cons

Productive and Fun place to work

This is a very good company to work for, all the staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a very good atmosphere it makes it an enjoyable experience coming to work.

Pros

Paid lunch breaks

Cons

Cannot actually think of any.

Fast paced productive

Having worked for halo for over 4 years I can honestly say I am very happy with my job I actually enjoy going to work and have always been rewarded for hard work and commitment the salary is very good and a very clean nice place to work. Yes it can be busy and stressful at times but what job isn't! I believe you get out what you put in.. I don't have anything negative to say....

Pros

Good salary, helpful friendly staff and management

Professional and Friendly.

Halo have high standards and expectations and as an employee I find these great qualities in a company. The staff and management are friendly and will listen. You are expected to work hard and act professionally but in return you are given great employee benefits and treated with respect and rewarded when appropriate. Holiday allowance is generous and working conditions are excellent.

Official response from Halo ARC

13 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! High standards enable us to continually grow the company successfully and with the great team we have on board we look forward to a bright future. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Halo ARC.

Jobs at Halo ARC