Halsa Care Group logo
Halsa Care Group

Halsa Care Group Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Very rewarding job

Brilliant company. great people. very rewarding. great atmosphere. flexible. enjoyable. fun. good hours. supporting colleagues/team members.

Fun challenging work and a great team

Halsa is an amazing place to work for me. It represents a real (positive) challenge and the skills I can bring will help grow the company and I feel grateful for the team around me and the opportunity given to me.

Pros

Free Healthcare

Cons

Slow to action some things.

Amazing work environment

Super friendly and amazing work environment. Absolutely happy to recommend anyone and everyone to work here. They did my VISA real quick to get me started immediately. Always the manager and the CAs reply to all your queries in time.

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Gets very busy

Honest review

Horrible environment, uneducated managers, no boundaries or care for employees, poor pay, family owned business, bunch of liars. They will not pay you your due commission. Cheap family only care about their own pockets. Constantly pushing selling schemes on clients. The head office staff have no basic education which makes it difficult to be professional. Scam. Stay AWAY.

not great

First Locate promotes itself as a caring company with great benefits an opportunities to advance, however in reality there a very very limited chances to progress an the company only cares about calls, calls, calls and money, money, money. It's all geared to max out how much you can collect and how quickly with very little thought put in to the mental stress your put under to perform. It's very if your face fits here with all managers/ supervisors having clear favourites who enjoy a double standard and who get mentored up the salary structure a lot quicker.

Pros

no any pros

Cons

all were negative

Dont expect a lot of things from that company

Halsa company its ideal company when you start your career. They dont expect a lot of things from you and they pay you with a minimum. In most of the occasions they care about the numbers only. I would choose that company to work as my last choice.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

managements, bonus, vision, team

Jobs at Halsa Care Group