Hamilton Cross

Working at Hamilton Cross in Manchester: 4 Reviews

Manchester4 reviews

crossagencyshiftofficehelpfulsupportstafffriendly

Excellent Place To work For

I have been working for this company for over a year now and i love working here. A lot of different homes to work with and for.Always a large amount of work on offer for either Days or Nights'Office staff lovely and helpful no matter what you need them for.

Pros

Pay, Work Balance & Areas of Work

Insights into Hamilton Cross

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Excellent Company

I have been working for this company for a while now and i love working here. The people I work with are great fun to work with. The managers are very helpful and encouraging and want you to succeed in anything you want to do. There are varied roles within the company and they all work very hard and are very polite with any new member of staff that arrive to the building for interviews. Everyone makes you feel at ease. Would recommend this company.

Pros

Great working environment friendly staff

Cons

Manchester

I have worked with Hamilton Cross since July 2016. Plenty of shifts in all areas around me. Can pick up as much or as little as i want. Office staff are Fantastic they work very hard to make sure that everyone is fairly treated and that they are paid on time. Managers are very friendly had a good chat with the office manager and the MD of the company. was made to feel very welcome and like i was part of the family from the get go.

Pros

Great Office staff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Cross. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement