Hamilton Cross

Mansfield3 reviews

3.7Pay & benefits

crossagencyshiftofficehelpfulsupportstafffriendly

Not many hours

The office staff are really friendly, but there isnt many hours at all at first you get alot but after awhile they dont really give you much, and they try to get you to travel miles just to get to the job.

I love where I'm working at the moment

Hamilton Cross is not a bad agency company too work for they are helpful friendly supportive when needed the pay is pretty fair and you get enhanced benefits for working bank holidays and public holidays Christmas ect............. But you don't get sick pay or holiday pay so that's a down side to Hamilton Cross and your not guaranteed shifts every week either so your job is on a weekly and day by day basis if you understand what I mean. They have been really good to me and with me so I would recommend them to work for if agency is the way you wish to work 👍😉 I've worked for worse on the books companies and agencies in the past so I'd give Hamilton Cross a 4.5star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟

Insights into Hamilton Cross

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Don't work here!

Lovely ad to reel you in but once in,there is NO WORK especially locally. Everywhere is miles away! Hourly rate changes to suit them too! Don't put all your eggs in one basket at Hamilton Cross!!!!!

Pros

Free uniform!

Cons

Work given only if your face fits!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Cross. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement