Hamilton Cross
Happiness score is 73 out of 100
View all Hamilton Cross reviews

Hamilton Cross

Hamilton Cross Employee Review

I love where I'm working at the moment

Hamilton Cross is not a bad agency company too work for they are helpful friendly supportive when needed the pay is pretty fair and you get enhanced benefits for working bank holidays and public holidays Christmas ect............. But you don't get sick pay or holiday pay so that's a down side to Hamilton Cross and your not guaranteed shifts every week either so your job is on a weekly and day by day basis if you understand what I mean. They have been really good to me and with me so I would recommend them to work for if agency is the way you wish to work 👍😉 I've worked for worse on the books companies and agencies in the past so I'd give Hamilton Cross a 4.5star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Too much travelling, not enough hours

Not enough hours, what hours you get are miles and miles away. No holiday pay. The mileage you get paid is a month behind, you never get paid it all. You put your availability to work through and constantly get hassled to pick up shifts outside your availability and area.

Pros

You choose your days off. You gain experience in various settings.

Cons

No holiday pay, You don't get paid all your mileage, Periods of no work, Unreliable hours, Zero hour contract. Constant emails and texts.
Same role

Good company to work in

I love that they have lots of work. I have never gone without a shift. I also love that they book me in homes I’m most comfortable in and are closer to home. Shifts are booked in advance which gives enough time to plan. I love it here

Pros

Loads of work in your favourite home

Cons

A bit more money would be an added advantage 😜😜😜
Same location

Not many hours

The office staff are really friendly, but there isnt many hours at all at first you get alot but after awhile they dont really give you much, and they try to get you to travel miles just to get to the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Cross. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement