Hamilton Mayday

Hamilton Mayday Employee Reviews

Definitely if you're looking for part time job on the long term. You can pick your shifts and which places to apply. Pay varies depending on which shifts you pick. The jobs vary within the catering and hospitality industry, so you'll need to be very fast paced and thick skinned to get through.
Pros
Experience different areas, lots of people to meet, very physical
Cons
No paid travel, difficult to get in contact with recruitment manager, no training
I was greeted with politeness on arrival, filled application form, offered a job same day which I took before I left the office. I have had the chance to do catering, portering, barwork, in different businesses, in several locations
Pros
The ability to stay off benefit, make ends meet
Cons
I can not think of any off the top of my head
I loved working with Hamilton Mayday. I met amazing people working there. Got the chance to work in different places which I enjoyed. The working environment was amazing. Everything was planned out.
Overall I’m glad to work for this agency, young team, nice manager professional and motivational líder. Since I start They keep me busy Monday to Friday every week.
Learned a lot of new skills while working with MayDay. The workplace culutre is very diverse, with a lot of people from different cultures working with Mayday.
Working various front of the house positions, dealing with a high volume of customers was challenging and fun. I have learned to adapt to any situation whether it was bad or good.
A great workplace with exciting challenges! Great benefits and great people to work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday and building great client relationships.
To work with there it's good to created image about hospitality market and discover different place. At the beginning maybe you have a lot of choices but after few months going to work in workspaces were you are asked
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Not alwsys good income
Rubbish staff! Never got paid! Rate of pay sickening! Staff don't respond! Management aweful! Worst company, staff and greedy bunch I've ever come across! Avoud this comoany like the plague! You have been warned!
Pros
Worst company ever!
Cons
Everyone is bad from this company
Pros- Flexible for students to work around whilst they're still studying. Free lunches Pay is not too bad The staff are friendly Cons- Can get tiring
Got told I would work full time and it would be on going work got laid off after working only 2 days. Worst agency I've ever worked for extremely bad management, broken promises and lies after lies. I would completely avoid this agency your better off on benefits.
Cons
It was a productive and fun company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job was been able to gain different skills and experience by going to different places to work.
Pros
Work was not constant
Cons
Long Hours
Never work for them because the y arriver not professionnel and hones t at all.They Will book you and cancel it!I Not honest at all. Wasting time and money!
I have been with this employer for a short period of time, but it is creative and offers great experience in terms of working with a range of people and under different environment, often challenging
Pros
Team work
Cons
temp
They are an agency that has a host of clients ranging from sporting venues to silver service to Bar staff work. the client they have are all very nice places to work that all pay above the minimum. this agency is flexible and don't force you to work if you have said you cannot. the hardest part of the job is having to state witch days you would like to work, and they will show you the shifts available and then all you have to do is say yes. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people you meet, this agency has really nice and fun people to work with. this company is very easy to interface with. the managers that give you the jobs are also very nice and will check up on you to make sure that you are working in a safe and enjoyably environment.
Pros
flexable working hours.
Cons
N/a
i would get a text 2/3 days before the shift, i would be asked if i wanted to take it. i will say yes and on the day i would go there get checked in and then and be placed somewhere in the building. i have learnt a lot of social skills. the management was really good. the hardest time is the off peak seasons. and most enjoyable was working with friends and the weekly pay
Pros
free lunch, weekly pay
Cons
off peak seasons
Really good agency, They help you to find temporary job in order to gain more experience for what you like to do... Nice company and friendly people!!!!
Good place to work however they don't really give a good care of where they send you to work even if you've begged them not to send you to those places again. Again brilliant place to earn easy bucks!
Pros
Free lunches (depends where they send you)
Cons
Not sticking to the job they assigned you to do, ending up doing something completely different.
I was accused of been a thief and fraudster. when proved wrong I did not receive an apology. totally unprofessional and disrespect from people you would expect to know better.
Very nice and good place to work. Very nice people there. I learned many things about printing a packing.There are a lot of packing jobs, which I am enjoying.
  1. Employee reviews