Hamilton Mayday

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Perfect for part timers

Definitely if you're looking for part time job on the long term. You can pick your shifts and which places to apply. Pay varies depending on which shifts you pick. The jobs vary within the catering and hospitality industry, so you'll need to be very fast paced and thick skinned to get through.

Pros

Experience different areas, lots of people to meet, very physical

Cons

No paid travel, difficult to get in contact with recruitment manager, no training

Staff show now respect for you

Would never use them again, they talk to you like rubbish, your never in the right, holiday pay is a lot less than your regular pay, wish I hadn't bothered!

Pros

Fill in later!

Cons

Grumpy staff

Friendly, welcoming atmosphere

I was greeted with politeness on arrival, filled application form, offered a job same day which I took before I left the office. I have had the chance to do catering, portering, barwork, in different businesses, in several locations

Pros

The ability to stay off benefit, make ends meet

Cons

I can not think of any off the top of my head

Good

I loved working with Hamilton Mayday. I met amazing people working there. Got the chance to work in different places which I enjoyed. The working environment was amazing. Everything was planned out.

Good experiences

Overall I’m glad to work for this agency, young team, nice manager professional and motivational líder. Since I start They keep me busy Monday to Friday every week.

Fun Workplace

Learned a lot of new skills while working with MayDay. The workplace culutre is very diverse, with a lot of people from different cultures working with Mayday.

Fun workplace

Working various front of the house positions, dealing with a high volume of customers was challenging and fun. I have learned to adapt to any situation whether it was bad or good.

Great workplace

A great workplace with exciting challenges! Great benefits and great people to work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday and building great client relationships.

Interesting to discover new workplaces

To work with there it's good to created image about hospitality market and discover different place. At the beginning maybe you have a lot of choices but after few months going to work in workspaces were you are asked

Pros

Very flexible

Cons

Not alwsys good income

Worst company in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubbish staff! Never got paid! Rate of pay sickening! Staff don't respond! Management aweful! Worst company, staff and greedy bunch I've ever come across! Avoud this comoany like the plague! You have been warned!

Pros

Worst company ever!

Cons

Everyone is bad from this company

Pros- Flexible for students to work around whilst they're still studying. Free lunches Pay is not too bad The staff are friendly Cons- Can get tiring

Worst agency to work for

Got told I would work full time and it would be on going work got laid off after working only 2 days. Worst agency I've ever worked for extremely bad management, broken promises and lies after lies. I would completely avoid this agency your better off on benefits.

Bad company

Never work for them because the y arriver not professionnel and hones t at all.They Will book you and cancel it!I Not honest at all. Wasting time and money!

creative and fun workplace

I have been with this employer for a short period of time, but it is creative and offers great experience in terms of working with a range of people and under different environment, often challenging

Pros

Team work

Cons

temp

friendly, understanding, fair, and has a love for there employees.

They are an agency that has a host of clients ranging from sporting venues to silver service to Bar staff work. the client they have are all very nice places to work that all pay above the minimum. this agency is flexible and don't force you to work if you have said you cannot. the hardest part of the job is having to state witch days you would like to work, and they will show you the shifts available and then all you have to do is say yes. the most enjoyable part of the job is the people you meet, this agency has really nice and fun people to work with. this company is very easy to interface with. the managers that give you the jobs are also very nice and will check up on you to make sure that you are working in a safe and enjoyably environment.

Pros

flexable working hours.

Cons

N/a

good and fun place

i would get a text 2/3 days before the shift, i would be asked if i wanted to take it. i will say yes and on the day i would go there get checked in and then and be placed somewhere in the building. i have learnt a lot of social skills. the management was really good. the hardest time is the off peak seasons. and most enjoyable was working with friends and the weekly pay

Pros

free lunch, weekly pay

Cons

off peak seasons

Really good agency, They help you to find temporary job in order to gain more experience for what you like to do... Nice company and friendly people!!!!

Best place to work if you have other things get you going for example : if you are an actor or a student etc

Good place to work however they don't really give a good care of where they send you to work even if you've begged them not to send you to those places again. Again brilliant place to earn easy bucks!

Pros

Free lunches (depends where they send you)

Cons

Not sticking to the job they assigned you to do, ending up doing something completely different.

no respect for workers

I was accused of been a thief and fraudster. when proved wrong I did not receive an apology. totally unprofessional and disrespect from people you would expect to know better.

Fun workplace

Very nice and good place to work. Very nice people there. I learned many things about printing a packing.There are a lot of packing jobs, which I am enjoying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Mayday. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement