Hammonds
Happiness score is 39 out of 100

Hammonds: 3 Reviews in Bristol

Bristol3 reviews

2.4Job security & advancement

Poor Company to work for!

Low pay and expected to work 15 hours a day when it suits the company. The company were just obsessed with profit which resulted in un-happy staff and a low quality product. Poor management from the top who wouldn’t even acknowledge you. Family run business that could of been a really good company to work for but for the time I was there they were not.

If you like being a scarecrow this is for you

An unbelievably boring job with an even weirder manager. Some days you literally stand for hours and hours with no social or customer interaction. A lot of shifts alone. Very strange behaviour from manager. I didn’t have a great experience. Honestly wouldn’t recommend at all. Soul destroying just standing there for hours!!

Insights into Hammonds

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Self motivation and target driven.

Key responsibilities was to set up the showrooms, review daily/weekly targets. Set up individual target for my staff members. Keep up to date with all current promotions, chase existing and outstanding clients on a daily basis and relating information to designers to close the sale. Updating all staff members on new product knowledge, training/hiring staff. Rotas on a monthly basis etc

Pros

self motivated and trusted

Cons

pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hammonds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hammonds with

• Hammonds
  • Bristol
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?