Hammonds
Happiness score is 39 out of 100

Hammonds

Hammonds Employee Review

The pay is excellent. The management are excellent. Very fair and take complaints very seriously. The health and safety is outstanding. Job and knock.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A demanding & at times high pressure job

My day at work could start as early as 0400 & finish at 1900, I deliver the companies product all over the UK. Driving all kind of commercial vehicles I am fluent in driving any vehicle ranging from a 3.5t van, right up to 44t artic LGV. I have a good working relationship with all levels of management I have to communicate with. I am part of an experienced fleet of professional drivers who I can turn to for not only asking but also providing information to relevant to the job. The hardest part of my role is the long hours & long distances I drive on a daily basis. Job satisfaction comes from completing a challenging delivery where a customer is on site to take their order.

Pros

Driving new up to date vehicles

Cons

Long hours, Driving many miles
Same location

Ok in parts

Two systems to learn, one easy that crashes, one all codes, which when you get the gist of it works reasonably well. More information available on this too.Cliquey.Some staff really nice, others awful.Lots of voices other than mine say don't work here.
Same location

Depressing!

A manager with bullying complaints still running a department with no idea. Office is basically run down and still in the 80’s. Management do not care if you’re good at what you do if you’re doing 2/3 roles at once. Shambles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hammonds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hammonds with

Learn about Hammonds in popular locations

• Hammonds