Hammonds
Happiness score is 38 out of 100

Hammonds

Hammonds Employee Review

Selling in the only thing that matters

Not a happy place, avoid employment rules by making everyone self-employed. Sales team are out of control to detriment of customer satisfaction. Car expenses are not met.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Too many changes time after time

Far too many glory seeking people in management "to many chiefs" To many changes at management level -all want to change things for changes sake -"Their idea is going to launch the company to the next level" just like the last change and the one before -and the next one !

Pros

Zero

Cons

False promises
Same role

Enjoyable

Surveyor in North East area. If you done your job correct you had a reletavily quiet simple work life, errors were met with understanding. Loved every bit of it. When it's busy it's busy, quiet summers. Best job I ever had. Still unsure why I left lol.

Pros

Decent pay, on time as long as surveys were complete

Cons

Evening and weekend appointments.

Poor Company to work for!

Low pay and expected to work 15 hours a day when it suits the company. The company were just obsessed with profit which resulted in un-happy staff and a low quality product. Poor management from the top who wouldn’t even acknowledge you. Family run business that could of been a really good company to work for but for the time I was there they were not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hammonds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hammonds with

• Hammonds
  • Selling in the only thing that matters
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?