Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service Culture reviews

Fantastic career with opportunity to be developed into a role that suits an individuals ability. It is a career rather than a job in a fantastic team enviroment with colleagues who become more family than work mates.
Pros
Promotion, respect from the public, regular salary, holiday pay sick say, occupational health, good facilities
Cons
Great team spirit and very supportive staff. Staff are very knowledgeable and always ready to share their experience. Everyone is very thorough in the way jobs are done.
If you have an idea they would encourage you to share to see if the team could help you further to develop it. Time and place to chill, relax exercise but it was down to you to achive your GOALS. They were always there for you.
Pros
Always learning
Cons
outcome on certain jobs
I would receive a form requesting a home safety visit from a member of the public. Then I woud arrange to see the person and complete the visit. The visit would envolve helping to ensure that I gave advice to reduce the risk of fire and and trips and falls to the household and persons living in the property. I would also have to attend joint community safety meeting to pass on information to other agencies if there was a risk to the person or property. The job was very rewarding and satisfying and there was a good work place culture and support for any difficulties that may present themselves while I was working.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service?