Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service Job security & advancement reviews

Fantastic career with opportunity to be developed into a role that suits an individuals ability. It is a career rather than a job in a fantastic team enviroment with colleagues who become more family than work mates.
Pros
Promotion, respect from the public, regular salary, holiday pay sick say, occupational health, good facilities
Cons
Great Shift Pattern Excellent Training on Station and at Hq Great opportunities to better yourself through various courses and qualifications i.e gain an instructorship in one of the core station based subjects
I really enjoyed working here some would embrace your qualities but unfortunatly others would not I aches me everyday to not be here and unfortunatly I have the mental unvisable scars to show it
Pros
na
Cons
na
A truly amazing organisation full of everyday heroes, great managers, inspiring leaders and an awesome mission. Fantastic career growth opportunities and professional development. The best 'feel good' career I can think of.
Good place to work, invest in developing employees, undergoing lots of change due to budget cut backs and merger with HCC and HC for back office functions.