Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service Work-life balance reviews

Great Shift Pattern Excellent Training on Station and at Hq Great opportunities to better yourself through various courses and qualifications i.e gain an instructorship in one of the core station based subjects
I really enjoyed working here some would embrace your qualities but unfortunatly others would not I aches me everyday to not be here and unfortunatly I have the mental unvisable scars to show it
Pros
na
Cons
na
A truly amazing organisation full of everyday heroes, great managers, inspiring leaders and an awesome mission. Fantastic career growth opportunities and professional development. The best 'feel good' career I can think of.
Good place to work, invest in developing employees, undergoing lots of change due to budget cut backs and merger with HCC and HC for back office functions.
Great place to work and to be able to take a project from the design stage through to go-live. Knowing that all the hard work was appreciated and worth every long day.
You train for so many disasters and never know when that skill may be called upon.But when you get to put that training into practice while others are in panic is such a good feeling.
Pros
Great Team spirit
Cons
working nights and weekends disrupts family life
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service?