Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Healthcare Assistant3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

teamgoodworkingmanagementworkgreatplacesupportive

Productive, hardworking but fun workplace

I would care for and look after the patients with dementia, the role of me as a health care assistant is too help the patients with personal care such as getting washed and dressed, helping the patients who needed that extra help with feeding. From working, and still working as a Bank Health Care Assistant, I have learnt how important it is to work as part of team, to make sure that the patients on the wards needs are meet, and the patients get the care that they need, in order to help them get better

Absolutely brillient

I enjoyed my time at this hospital all staff where friendly and caring, the sister on the ward went out her way with her staff gave praise and good ear if you had any worries meaning personal also. Made you feel important and team player.

Pros

Lovely place to work

Cons

I have nothing but praise for this hospital

Insights into Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose

good salary

.Hard to manage when work by yourself. .Need more staff. .Staff need to be more supportive. .working hrs are good. .Payment is nice. .Good experience with new field as I learned something new from it. .Gets more day off to spend with family and friends. .Can request for the working days. .Patients are nice you can feel they appreciate what we do for them.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement