HANOVER

HANOVER Employee Reviews in Bristol

3.6Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 44 reviews

Office Manager

On a typical day I will open the office as a key holder of the business, over see the start of day and deal with any questions any employees may have about current accounts or casework they are working on. I manage the team to ensure they are up-to-date with deadlines ensure they are supported in the event that they need more assistance with caseloads. In addition to this, I will authorise cheques as account signatory and prepare daily/weekly reports for the directors relating to the day-to-day business. As a small firm, within my current role I am also an accounts manager, building a rapport with my customers, colleagues and external agencies upon which I offer a positive, transparent and efficient service at all levels. I believe this current position has given me valued management, administrative and customer service experience.

Pros

I have been able to move up the career ladder within the business to office manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HANOVER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement

HANOVER Reviews by Job Title

• HANOVER
  • Bristol
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?