HANOVER

HANOVER Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job security & advancement

Exciting and challenging

I had to overlook and manage a team in order to successfully run a small event. • Social media management, promotion, publicity and sales • Negotiation with venue owners and other parties for staging the events • Ensuring successful event commencement and completion • Team leadership, accountable for financial and budgetary control

Pros

Responsibility

Cons

Unsociable hours

work place

One of the best recruitment agency I joined. I am proud of their professionalism and concern for career development. I was inundated with job supply during my working relationship with them. Using this medium I would like to express my sincere gratitude them. A good company to work with.

Office Manager

On a typical day I will open the office as a key holder of the business, over see the start of day and deal with any questions any employees may have about current accounts or casework they are working on. I manage the team to ensure they are up-to-date with deadlines ensure they are supported in the event that they need more assistance with caseloads. In addition to this, I will authorise cheques as account signatory and prepare daily/weekly reports for the directors relating to the day-to-day business. As a small firm, within my current role I am also an accounts manager, building a rapport with my customers, colleagues and external agencies upon which I offer a positive, transparent and efficient service at all levels. I believe this current position has given me valued management, administrative and customer service experience.

Pros

I have been able to move up the career ladder within the business to office manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HANOVER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • HANOVER
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?