HANOVER logo
HANOVER

HANOVER Management reviews

Clear

Good but too much change

whilst the working environment and culture at Hanover has been quite good over the years. Budget cuts, restructures and regional office closures have caused lots of uncertainty.

Pros

Flexible working for some staff

Cons

Too many changes

Exciting and challenging

I had to overlook and manage a team in order to successfully run a small event. • Social media management, promotion, publicity and sales • Negotiation with venue owners and other parties for staging the events • Ensuring successful event commencement and completion • Team leadership, accountable for financial and budgetary control

Pros

Responsibility

Cons

Unsociable hours

Office Manager

On a typical day I will open the office as a key holder of the business, over see the start of day and deal with any questions any employees may have about current accounts or casework they are working on. I manage the team to ensure they are up-to-date with deadlines ensure they are supported in the event that they need more assistance with caseloads. In addition to this, I will authorise cheques as account signatory and prepare daily/weekly reports for the directors relating to the day-to-day business. As a small firm, within my current role I am also an accounts manager, building a rapport with my customers, colleagues and external agencies upon which I offer a positive, transparent and efficient service at all levels. I believe this current position has given me valued management, administrative and customer service experience.

Pros

I have been able to move up the career ladder within the business to office manager.

Jobs at HANOVER