Harmony Healthcare

Working at Harmony Healthcare: 6 Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

I’ve learnt new skills

When I joined I didn’t have any complex care experience. I was trained by the clinical nurse and sent for practical training. If you are looking for a a company that provides support and training then I would recommend working here.

Best complex care agency to work for

The interview process was seamless and the staff were friendly and helpful. I’m not great with computers and they helped me complete my compliance quite quickly. Before you start work , you are given training and shadow shifts. The pay rates are good and I enjoy the package I’m on. Overall great agency.

Insights into Harmony Healthcare

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Clear career development

Amazing company to work for, clear understanding and compassion from senior management. The clients and staff are their first priority and ensuring they provide the highest level of care possible. Clear progression route within the company for internal and field staff. Training and development is offered across the board.

Pros

work life balance, great team, approachable senior management

Happy to go to work

I enjoy working for Harmony Healthcare. They find me suitable work that match my skills and within close proximity to my home. The staff are helpful, transparent and understanding.

Good health company to work with

I am a health care assistant and since I started working with Harmony I have enjoyed every moment has they are supportive when you have problems and also communicate properly with carers. Also pay rate is okay.

Love my job

Great company to work with. Supportive and helpful company. Good payrate! Harmony Healthcare company is committed to providing standard of care to their service users and treating their staff well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harmony Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement