Harris Hill

Harris Hill Employee Reviews

Good place to work love the team and residents that are there. Its is a fast paste taking care of the residents making sure you do the care that needs to be done
If you have little to no experience with behavioral residents, don't apply for a position at this location, your certification is on the line.
I helped the residents with there daily activities, such as washing, dressing and eating. I tried to keep them busy. My co workers were all so nice and helpful.
Upper management took no care or concern in the staff members working for them. Worked alone many times when there were two person assists. Absolute disregard for works who need assistance.
Pros
Patients
Cons
No one to turn to
Typical day was cleaning resident rooms and common areas. what brought me to this profession was seeing the elderly struggling with ADLs and my heart went out to them and I knew that I could make a difference in the medical field and thats why I chose this career.
In general I feel that Harris Hill exemplifies integrity in long term care. Compassion and caring are crucial to the team.
  1. Employee reviews