Hashtag Clean Ltd

Hashtag Clean Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Great company, friendly people!

Great company! I recommend working with Hastag. Great, friendly people, always helpful, no problem with the day off, good earnings, everything perfect. I have been working with them for a few months and I am very pleased. I have a comparison with other companies and Hastag has the highest rating for me.

Professional and rewarding

Hashtag was always a different approach to office cleaning. After 7yrs of office cleaning for them I have seen them start small and grow large. Having worked for bigger cleaning companies in management and supervisory roles my opinions, advice and disagreements were always taken onboard more at Hashtag than at any other cleaning company I worked for. The company's management is approachable, understanding, rewarding, and competitive.I have cleaned multiple sites as an ordinary cleaner and as a team leader. Hashtag approach has always been one of improving and adaptable. If I found a reason to challenge the recommended way to work I never felt afraid to speak up. And it was always good to see things change in a way that benefitted everyone. There was always scope to negotiate a better wage, get paid for valid unauthorised overtime, have flexibility to work certain shifts, provide feedback and see good changes implemented as you develop in a role.Few companies re-hire you after you've left them more than once! Despite leaving Hashtag for multiple reasons and multiple times I was always considered valued enough to return. The sites changed and the cleaning specs were always different for each site but you could return and be mentored just the right amount for you to be your own style but provide the full expectations of each different client. Overall, this has been an excellent and professional company to work for and I enjoy every moment I work for them.

Pros

Fair wage, flexible, overtime, promotions and valued

Cons

I have been working for Hashtag Clean almost two years and it is really great company to work for. People you work with are generally very nice and friendly just like management team. No 2 days are the same, there is always something new to be getting on with or to learn something new.

Pros

Flexibility, supportive management, paid on time

Cons

Not yet found

Friendships and nice atmosphere

I highly recommend this companies nice atmosphere at work bosses are very understanding if you have a problem then try to help you need more hours it's not a problem payouts every week really good company

Great employer

I’ve worked for hashtag clean for over 3 years now, any issues at site are quickly resolved in a friendly, helpful way from other staff. My feedback is always listened to and I feel my work is appreciated.

Good company to work for, great training given

I would recommend working for this company. I was given full training and I work with a great team. Paid weekly as well which is a bonus and I can get extra hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hashtag Clean Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement