Hashtag Clean Ltd

Hashtag Clean Ltd Employee Reviews for Office Cleaner

Office Cleaner3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

Great opportunity for work

I work for Hashtag Clean since 2019. I always get paid on time, bosses and supervisors are super friendly and understanding, always respect and support worker situation when needed. Paid fairly. Training always provided. Holiday requested on time is always approved. Support of the company in any working situation is provided and answered. Very happy to work for this company! Thank you very much for all!

Professional and rewarding

Hashtag was always a different approach to office cleaning. After 7yrs of office cleaning for them I have seen them start small and grow large. Having worked for bigger cleaning companies in management and supervisory roles my opinions, advice and disagreements were always taken onboard more at Hashtag than at any other cleaning company I worked for. The company's management is approachable, understanding, rewarding, and competitive.I have cleaned multiple sites as an ordinary cleaner and as a team leader. Hashtag approach has always been one of improving and adaptable. If I found a reason to challenge the recommended way to work I never felt afraid to speak up. And it was always good to see things change in a way that benefitted everyone. There was always scope to negotiate a better wage, get paid for valid unauthorised overtime, have flexibility to work certain shifts, provide feedback and see good changes implemented as you develop in a role.Few companies re-hire you after you've left them more than once! Despite leaving Hashtag for multiple reasons and multiple times I was always considered valued enough to return. The sites changed and the cleaning specs were always different for each site but you could return and be mentored just the right amount for you to be your own style but provide the full expectations of each different client. Overall, this has been an excellent and professional company to work for and I enjoy every moment I work for them.

Pros

Fair wage, flexible, overtime, promotions and valued

Cons

Insights into Hashtag Clean Ltd

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great employer

I’ve worked for hashtag clean for over 3 years now, any issues at site are quickly resolved in a friendly, helpful way from other staff. My feedback is always listened to and I feel my work is appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hashtag Clean Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement