Hashtag Clean Ltd

Hashtag Clean Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Clear
5.0Job security & advancement

Great company, friendly people!

Great company! I recommend working with Hastag. Great, friendly people, always helpful, no problem with the day off, good earnings, everything perfect. I have been working with them for a few months and I am very pleased. I have a comparison with other companies and Hastag has the highest rating for me.

Professional and rewarding

Hashtag was always a different approach to office cleaning. After 7yrs of office cleaning for them I have seen them start small and grow large. Having worked for bigger cleaning companies in management and supervisory roles my opinions, advice and disagreements were always taken onboard more at Hashtag than at any other cleaning company I worked for. The company's management is approachable, understanding, rewarding, and competitive.I have cleaned multiple sites as an ordinary cleaner and as a team leader. Hashtag approach has always been one of improving and adaptable. If I found a reason to challenge the recommended way to work I never felt afraid to speak up. And it was always good to see things change in a way that benefitted everyone. There was always scope to negotiate a better wage, get paid for valid unauthorised overtime, have flexibility to work certain shifts, provide feedback and see good changes implemented as you develop in a role.Few companies re-hire you after you've left them more than once! Despite leaving Hashtag for multiple reasons and multiple times I was always considered valued enough to return. The sites changed and the cleaning specs were always different for each site but you could return and be mentored just the right amount for you to be your own style but provide the full expectations of each different client. Overall, this has been an excellent and professional company to work for and I enjoy every moment I work for them.

Pros

Fair wage, flexible, overtime, promotions and valued

Cons

Insights into Hashtag Clean Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hashtag Clean Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Hashtag Clean Ltd
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?