Hawk-Eye Innovations

Hawk-Eye Innovations Culture reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Found 1 review matching the search
Long days typically 10-12 hours. Learned too many new skills to even attempt to list. Made some great connections with various people from this organization and others that are involved in the MLS and sports broadcast. Unique corporate vantage point as a freelancer means we get the gameday experience but miss out on much of the company culture or travel. In other words there are a lot of meetings that we are not privileged to and it starts to show. Begins to feel like people are speaking a foreign language right in front of you, and that can feel rude and demeaning. Management needed a lot of improvement for the freelancers and has begun to implement changes league wide. Still work to be done. As a freelancer I only have positive things to say, but have observed that the full-time staff all seem stressed out and unhappy, nearly all of the time. It becomes impossible not to notice that they are stressed and unhappy all the time. At the end of the day, it's a fun gig, but it should be more fun than it is if that makes any sense and as you drive home from the stadium you can't help but feel kind of used.