Hawk-Eye Innovations

Hawk-Eye Innovations Work-life balance reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
- Travel is great but you go budget which has a a large negative effect on work and personal life. - No development in your skills or knowledge, they see you as a column in a spreadsheet. - Management is non existent, they all have no people skills and have developed a 'boys club' at the top which is toxic.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long hours, low pay, no development
So close to being the best job in the world but sadly in the end the cons outweighed the pros. Little support, training or empathy the company see you as a number not a person. Quick to make a buck where they can at the detriment to their employees. The company would over promise and underdeliver then blame shortcomings on the operators. My colleagues are friends for life as we bonded over the ridiculous nature of the job. Working over 18 hour days where not uncommon. Often thrown in the deep end and expected to not only stay afloat but swim full butterfly with your arms tied behind your back. On the off chance you didn't drown no thanks would ever be thrown your way. In the nearly four years of working for the company I had to fight for every pay rise, holiday, flight change, everything was an inconvenience to them. Worst of all I think I can only count one time I got thanked in person from management. When I left it wasn't even mentioned to staff. No exit interview and again no thank you was ever whispered. Its not too much to ask, is it?
A great place to work to see the world and make a difference in the world of sport. Staff could be looked after better, but generally the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.
Pros
Global travel
Cons
Not very people oriented