HCL Healthcare logo

HCL Healthcare Employee Reviews

2.9
Work-life balance

A good working environment

Great people to work with across various teams. Hard work and dedication is needed but supportive colleagues. Management could be more hands on and could speak with teams to have a better understanding of things. .

Stressful and uncomfortable place to work

I worked at HCL and there is next to no job security. If you are not earning money for the business your job is on the line, regardless of previous money made/sacrifices of your own free time to work late. Management is next to non-existent, petty squabbles are routine and management tell you to sort it out instead of having an authoritative say in the matter. However, they do not think twice about threatening your job if you are down on numbers. There are screens across the office to monitor your call times and to pressure you in to working late, unpaid, to try and hit the targets even though this is quite frankly an outdated way to quantify work done. All in all, for your general mental health do not work at this place.

Good place to work.. Nice infrastructure and campus but long working hours. Operating through various locations some of them are in delhi NCR. Opportunities to work with different clients (Doctor's).

Productive & Fun Work place

We work there along with enjoyment. Learned lots of new things like how a corporate setup works and how you have to deal with different things in different situation. Working environment is very good. Everyone is helpful. I loved working here that's why I have completed my 5 years and wish to grow more and more with HCL Healthcare.

Good experience

HCL was a fun exciting company to work for. Had the privilege of working with a great management team that looked after staff. You worked hard and played hard was the HCL motto. A good environment not so much on the salary

No work-life balance

Initially I was very excited but later the officials were not as promising as they used to be during the time of interview. After few weeks you will feel the stress running in to your veins as you have to work on Saturdays and Sundays.

One of the best healthcare agency in London (uk).

HCL Healthcare is a really good company in UK.HCL healthcare is one of the best agency in UK. Good work environment for employees. The management always helps employees.

Busy busy busy!

It's a very bustling and vibrant environment, people work hard but are always friendly. The central London location is really easy to get to which is great. The company is growing fast, exciting times ahead!

Working as a care cordinator in Hcl Healthcare Family Health Centre. Hcl healthcare is an organisation in affiliation with Johns Hopkins Medicine International.Our aim is The need for quality primary care In urban areas has been underscored as a key priority in our health system. With shift of disease burden to non-communicable diseases, the need for comprehensive, continuous and coordinated care is very high.

Good company but bad management

Company is reputed but the management is bad. Hardest part is that there is always a risk of infection from patients. Manager does not help when needed.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HCL Healthcare?

fun to work

The need for quality primary care In urban areas has been underscored as a key priority in our health system. With shift of disease burden to non-communicable diseases, the need for comprehensive, continuous and coordinated care is very high. The fragmented health system that we have in cities make it tougher for the busy urban middle class population to seek preventive, promotive, chronic and episodic care on time. This delayed care seeking quite often has serious consequences with adverse outcomes and higher costs.

Great learning experience

The organization being a small sized one is trying its way to crack the preventive healthcare market of Delhi NCR to start with. Its a great learning ground since you getting to work with the leadership team members with vast experience and knowledge.

Learn and grow

Focus on your work and bring results. Once done, management provides ample opportunities. However hierarchy is followed which a newbie has to get used to of.

Pros

Loads of lessons to learn

Cons

Hierarchy

Want to increase the patient footfall at clinic level,and should have good relations with your immediate boss,otherwise its makes you pressurize to

About the management they are inexperienced ,possessed , obsessed about their dignity,for sales executive job its very hard all the below level things should been done by sales executive like flyers distribution. and all the seniors are there just to take the report. nothing will be done by their side ..

Pros

salary wise its ok

Cons

For Sales Executive its not good, because seniors will victimize him, if he is straight forward.I request everyone don't go for sales executive post in HCL Healthcare, rest all position are good in marketing

Intense

I enjoyed the initial sales environment however I believe it is an industry i would have to return to later in life, I currently wasn't prepared for the commitment that folowed

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Ambitious start-up, lacks zeal in management and right direction

Huge scope and potential of growth. One with the right direction and enthusiasm has the opportunity to grow alongside of what can be a leading healthcare brand in the country and beyond.

Stimulating Workplace Environment

This company gave me the necessary skills and knowledge in order to progress throughout the different stages of recruitment.

Don't trust them!

I applied through this company for a temporary position as a Laboratory worker and have had nothing but trouble from the word go. I was lied to about what the job actually involved and the hours that I would be doing, After I started I was contacted by them regarding my pay. I wanted to be paid PAYE not through the umbrella company they keep trying to force onto me and I was told the quoted per hour would be 20% less through PAYE despite working unsociable hours (I was told there was a shift system - there isn't). Whenever I try to speak to my agency contact he is always 'out of the office' or 'not at his desk'.

Pros

Cons

everything!

Nice company to work for but be prepared to work very long hours.

Room to progress if you put the work in. Good training . Nice working atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCL Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement