Health and Social Care Services Limited

Health and Social Care Services Limited Employee Reviews

Great company to work for however very little packages so I recommend you have another job otherwise you’ll finding yourself more without work than with work.
The overall experience for me is mix. I had to give interview twice as 1 st time after interview I had been told they are happy to have me on board and then no news at all. After contacting them several times found out the interviewer didn’t complete the recruitment paper work so the company had no idea I exist in the company. So had to go through 2nd interview process all over again. Very poor communication in between the case manager and out of hour. The good side is the nurse managers are well behaved and easy to work with. Good training process and very good pay. But unfortunately they have very very very less packages to work with in London. So cannot be only employment with them otherwise will have no work and no income periods a lot.
Pros
Good pay, easy nurse manager to work with, good training
Cons
No work security, very less packages, no good communication within company
I have always had great support, the staff and management are lovely, the people we support are great!!! I would not hesitate to work for hascs I’ve been with the company for nearly a year now and no regrets.
Pros
Great people to work with full support from management, good pay
Cons
None you work as much as you want
I have been working for HASCS for more than 2 years. I join HASCS because I believe in the company care model, their work ethic, leadership and most importantly their passion to deliver patient centre care and the support for the care team both in the field and office. They are still having some teething problem with the structure however, I recognised and understand that HASCS is very new in the care industry, but it is changing for the better and I can see that they are always improving. I believe in the company and its leaders, their aspiration to improve the quality care experience for clients and its staff in complex care in the community by challenging the norm of business led rather care.Through my own personal experience, I believe that they are extremely passionate about the quality and always go above and beyond to support their care team.I love working for HASCS because we have the same passion and drive to make a difference. I feel that care is about understanding, communication, teamwork, respect and common sense. I never feel entitle but I feel supported and recognised by the company no matter the size. However, recognition does not come for free, I have to work very hard and very well to earned it. But one thing I know for sure with HASCS is that hard work never goes unnoticed.
Pros
Teamwork, appreciation and recognition for hardwork and support.
Cons
Need company own training system ASAP
Marketing literature and their website says company ethos based on honesty, transparency and integrity, but sadly they actually tick none of these boxes. Owners driven by money and unless you are a "yes man" you won't last very long. Says something that the only people left from when company started operating in 2018 are the two owners - staff turnover very high. Expectations unrealistic on admin and managers, with no worklife balance and calls day and night even if off sick or on holiday. Company promises much but delivers very little. The veneer of your opinion and views mattering is very thin. Scrape the surface and you are expected to comply with all instructions, no, make that orders, without challenge. If you're not desperate for a job right away or have other employment offers, then scroll past this company and count it as a lucky escape.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything but the pay
Initially the company appeared open and supportive, very quickly you are put on more and more, senior management put more pressure on all staff with unrealistic expectations put on managers and care team staff, there is no job security, a client possess away and staff are offered innappropriate and unacceptable options for continued work, when they refuse, for legitimate reasons, they are discarded, pressure is put on management from senior management with no reasonable discussion, is a toxic environment run on fear and driven by money.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Stressful, pressured, unpredictable enviroment.
The office staff underpin the work by the care force who at times appear under immense pressure. Management are extremely money motivated and 'Image Focussed'. The culture is one of control of employees lives. The hardest part of the job was to challenge management which would often be met with swift retribution. Best part of the job was the small circle of true honest colleagues I worked with.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Honesty & Integrity
Very money orientated company. Do not look after their staff. No support. Management do not listen to concerns or issues raised by staff about packages / clients. No respect or Duty of Care shown to employees. Rota constantly changes at short notice. You are expected to be professional at all times but are not treated in a professional manner in return. Too much stress, anxiety working for this company. They just do not care. Shame
Pros
Cons
Everything !!
I have worked with HASCS since last yearAnd they are very good company to work with. They pay well and you never have issues with salary. Very supportive and they train you till they are sure you can carry out duties on your own
Pros
Great team
Working in complex care regardless of the company worked for is often very challenging due to the nature of the work. HASCS provide client centred specific training and staff can learn at their own pace. The dedication the whole company provide to their clients is amazing.
Pros
Excellent Management Structure
Cons
Difficulty recruiting at present possibly due to covid
If working long hours should be some minutes break. Also give us opportunity and find nearest place to work.Its team wirk effort I have found during my working shift specially the Manager is so helpful.
This company appeared good and dedicated to begin with. Soon found that my contract is attached to the individual i was looking after and NOT the company, which was not made clear at all , so when individuals inevitably pass away being that alot of the work in adults is with advanced and complex conditions, i was then without an income until they could find another package which there was never any choice over. Recently notified by a paramedic that we should all be wearing FFP3 face masks due to the pandemic and risky apparatus we work with , not until hospital forced company to provide us with them did they issue us with it , not acceptable. Change rota and hours without adequet notice. Inexperienced staff left to train other new staff. High staff turnover. No meet and greets, meeting a client for the first time whilst helping with personal care is not acceptable for the individual!. Shadow shifts are not ,they are hands on. 1 to 1 on some packages which should have been 2 to 1 leading to staff injury and emotional stress and staff leaving! Very stressful working conditions .Telling staff it's ok to come to work if been in close proximity to a covid + person as long as they had a mask on and not notified by management of staff being positive , found out through another employee! Not Govt . Guidelines! Not issued with uniform .
Pros
Ok night rate of pay
Cons
Not paid enough for day shifts, long hours often 1 to 1, suspect contracts, changing rotas like the direction of the wind!
Since working in healthcare sector this company is the one who offered me the greatest clinical skills experience and obviously the highest pay rate. The only one minus which I can say they have at the moment is that there are not many packages in London. But they are great and at the moment I am happy working here and I hope I will be for long time.
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
Not many packages/ shifts available in London
I am very happy to be working in this company. for the first time in my life, I actually enjoy doing my job. there's definitely career development as the managers support you and encourage you. the job itself is very fulfilling because not only do I help people get a job, but also I see the impact this has on the client that receives the care they deserve. I am very grateful for this opportunity and excited to grow more in the company. Many of the people in my team are very supportive and genuinely nice to me. Im thankful for a very strong support system.
Pros
opportunity to develop professionally; a spacious office hub in london
Unsafe care packages with minimal training and lack of support. Poor pay and conditions. Worst company I've been associated with. I was filled with dread at the thought of each shift
Pros
Cons
Plenty
One of the worst places I've ever worked. No appreciation for the staff, no voice to challenge the many injustices and completely money orientated! Little to no sincere thanks when you break your back to do an excellent job!
Pros
They pay well if your happy to leave your morals at the door
Cons
Too many
Been working in healthcare industry for more than 2 decades. Never been more fulfilled in the work that I do.. This company is very hands on with clinical care from its top management to the care team in care packages. If you are lazy and behind the desk person, this is not a place for you. All managers goes out there and make every effort to know their clients and staff because how can you manage you patient and staff if you don't know the care yourself. The lazy ones don't like this ethos hence they leave.There has been struggles for the past year from the people who has abused the kindness of its top management but overall the system is getting better as it grows.If you are a patient who wants care, come to this company! If you are a staff who wants support, no BS approach, and do what they say they will do, HASCS is definitely for you!
I have worked for HASCS for six months and the work I do is very interesting and really utilises my skill set. I have an excellent manager who meets with me every week. I feel very supported in my role and feel that I can make a valued contribution.
I have been with the company for a year now and have learnt so much. I'm new to this type of care and wasn't at all sure I'd enjoy it but I do. The hours vary but I can usually get my time back with good diary planning. I generally feel well supported.
Pros
Flexibility, home based office, and experts at the end if the phone
Cons
Hours can be long.
Lack of support from the management and no certainty. Need to travel long distances. Pulled out from your role and covering packages. Not all case manager cover packages only selected people. To me the role is not distributed properly.
It's really good experience to working with HASCS. Nurse manager are really helpful and understanding. You can boast your skills and learn new techniques of care as a care assistant.
Pros
Good salary, great experience for me learning new skills
Cons
Less working hours 0 hour contract