Health and Vitality Centre

Health and Vitality Centre Reviews: Working at Health and Vitality Centre

United Kingdom7 reviews

Outstanding Team and Business

A friendly, caring, supportive and experienced team - who create a culture which I am proud to be a part of. We are guest centric and everything we do focuses on providing a 1st class service and care to all those that visit us. Our guests are part of our family and this is reflected in the glowing reviews they give us.We have high standards - seeking to develop ourselves both personally and professionally through the coaching and training we participate in. The team learns from one another and we are supported to grow in the direction we are passionate about. We believe that every single member of the team adds their own individual skills and qualities which makes HVC the business that it is today. The care I have received has been phenomenal in the time I have worked for the company - having experienced both Soft Tissue Therapy, Chiropractic and Osteopathy. One of the huge benefits in working here. Our experienced team have been recommended to friends and family and helped so many of them!

Pros

Coaching, Training, Healthcare, Great Culture, Flat hierarchy, Opportunity to develop both personally and professionally, close to home!

Cons

Fast paced environment so need to be able to juggle job responsibilities effectively, be adaptable to change and be highly organised. However, this environment creates a real buzz, high energy and contributes to creating a collaborative team!

A very supportive team that work really well together. We have respect for eachothers roles within the buisness.

HVC is a welcoming and thriving centre. We have a very hardworking and supportive team. It's a busy centre and there are challenges that we overcome as a team. A great place to work.

Insights into Health and Vitality Centre

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Friendly and respectful team, warm and cooperative working atmosphere

The company's culture is based on 'all for one, one for all' principle and I love our rule: 'blame the system (technology) not the people'. Team is great: cooperative, helpful, innovative, friendly, respectful and caring towards each other. So the atmosphere at work is always positive and warm. And fun :).

Pros

Free adjustments by our practitioners

Cons

Sometimes the pace of work gets really fast

Busy, rewarding and satisfying.

A day involves managing a business that cares for near 200 guests a week. We have an extremely high level of service both in care and customer service

Pros

Great team and growth

Cons

A very caring and supportive place to work offering an excellent service to the community.

The team spirit is fantastic. There is always a lot of support and guidance from the management team and colleagues. The work as a Centre Assistant is busy and varied which is very stimulating.

Pros

Being part of a great team.

Productive, caring and fun workplace

Interesting and lively place to work with focus on complete care, family and healing/movement for life.Fabulous vibe, friendly people, happy space to grow and develop.

Productive and fun workplace

Health and vitality centre is a fantastic place to work. Guests and work colleagues are also a delight to work with. Very friendly family orientated team.Team work makes the dream work!

Pros

treatment for yourself so you’re in the best working order

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health and Vitality Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Health and Vitality Centre reviews by location

Learn about Health and Vitality Centre in popular locations

• Health and Vitality Centre
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?