Helen And Douglas House
View all Helen And Douglas House reviews

Helen And Douglas House

Helen And Douglas House Employee Review

Nice staff, good environment

Good management Nice staff Excellent place to do voluntary work/ casual work Flexible with their hours Work quite repetitive Good if looking for experience in retail environment

Same role

Fun work place flexble

i would take clothes and clean and check them for any marks or anything. i learned how to steam and also how to use a till. i learned how to communicate as a team member.

Pros

discounted clothes

Cons

no pay as volunteer
Same role

Great way to get out and meet people whilst supporting charity

A great way to get out at no cost to myself. A typical day involves meeting customers and serving them at the till, finishing off the culling and 1/2 pricing of stock, pricing up non clothes items and putting them into displays.

Pros

Paid Bus Fares

Cons

Not getting paid
Same location

Friendly workplace

My experience here was fairly productive as I was given several varied tasks to do each day, such as, visual merchandising and putting out new clothes, accessories and ornaments on the shop floor. My co-workers were all very friendly and polite and were always willing to help me with the tasks I was set to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helen And Douglas House. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5