Helen And Douglas House

Helen And Douglas House Culture reviews

Clear

Insights into Helen And Douglas House

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Busy role for good cause

Busy role for good cause. Enjoyable atmosphere. Working in retail with general public. Work as part of a team receiving and supporting donations to raise money for terminally ill children

A great charity to work for!

During my time at Helen and Douglas house I was treated well by management and staff. At times it was an emotionally challenging environment but the support staff received was amazing! It’s a great charity that offers essential care for the families that access it. Would highly recommend.

Great place work, opportunities for progression and advancement. Competitive salary with benefits added and variety of shift patterns.

Pros

Unsociable pay

Cons

Irregular shift patterns

fun workplace always something to do

the day was always fun the other co-workers were always nice and supportive. I learned that retail is not a easy business to go in to also it is very active. The management was not great but it was bareable.the co-workers were supportive and they would never hold back when I was making a mistake. the hardest part of the job was I had to go to certain places that had a lot of dust and I am allergic. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to work with different people and get t know one another.

Fu and rewarding

A fun and busy environment to work in I trained as a chef through my position here great team members Hard and emotional sometimes putting a smile on the children's faces made my day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helen And Douglas House. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement