HelloFresh

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

The work place is good but the only issue is the cold within the factory. So it’s better off to dress warm and bring a pack lunch to work because there’s no kitchen that serve food.
It only took me 2/3 hours of being in the main Factory/Warehouse to realise that I did not want to work at this company. You'd have to work 8Hrs a day (avg) and you'd have to meet certain targets. Whilst this is understandable for any company... The targets that this company have are absolutely inhuman. You might as well ask a robot to do all the work for you. The warehouse was cold & damp and could very easily get lost and you had to stick to certain areas otherwise On-site supervisors would have a go at you. The other thing that I noticed is that all the other workers looked so drained of life in that place. The amount that you get paid per hour is not worth the work if I'm totally honest. Even for lunches you'd need to bring your own. You'd think a FOOD company would put a bit of money aside for their hardworking people in the factories etc? This was not the case. There where vending machines (Which no doubt would go to the companies pocket anyways) and that was it. Overall I think that the company need to think about the standards in which they treat their employees.
Pros
Cons
LongHours/Short Breaks, Inhumain working conditions
Not allowed to listen to music for 8 hours or sit down. Management is poor and organisation is non-existent. Have to stand in 40 min queues to sign-in in the mornings and don't get paid during this time. Also very cold since is refrigerated.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Boring and bad hours
Against disabilities, race and background when it comes to any advancement and make no allowances for disabilities and the problems they may cause. Avoid.
Got kicked out for going to the toilet. Complete terrib freezing aswell. Staff are very rude and aggressive not worth it. Do not recommend working here. Make you work like a dog and alot of other workers don’t treat place with respect because they drop food on the floor very unhygienic.
overall okay, not for temperature sensitive people, as you are working in the fridge
No structure, management is poor. Not flexible to adjust to those with families. No accentives its very hard to get a bonus. Turn over is really bad always recruiting as employees are always leaving.
The employees that work in the office are incredibly rude. And treat the workers unfairly every time I work there always treating me like a dog “go faster” “you don’t deserve a break” “hurry up” this and that I don’t even feel like a human working there. And I was meant to get paid for 6 shifts but I only received £41 and haven’t been paid for two weeks. I been singing and out so there’s no excuse when speaking to the people in the office trying to explain the situation they kept hanging up the phone or shouting sayin all sort of things I should not get treate like this
There are many workers with many backgrounds who are looking to kick start their work careers. There can be many different people idealising their thinking but there are also supervisors who help them out and try to increasing their output and summarizing their shifts as a workforce which allows them to be a part of a company which integrates into a wide world. People learn about general warehouse work and look to build relationships and teams in a way in which it is possible. When in hindsight people look back at their time ar Hello Fresh then they think of the people they met, how the kept warm and the lunches they've eaten.
Good job in warehouse if you like cold. Not many issues there, easy and straightforward job. Some days are quite busy. Lot of good and helpfull people
I had good experience in hello fresh.but it is too cold inside so it’s hard to stay for hours at work. And we are going by the company coach we should be on time
really bad pay no real support in field, no one cares
Worked there for a few months. Fun and challenging environment. Residential visits so really hard and have to push yourself in order to get sales however if you do the rewards are there if your willing to work.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
commission only
Not nice place to work only 1 line manager is nice james the rest are ignorant no-one has a clue in there always running out of stock too don't bother
Cons
Overworked and understaffed. Snobbery among those in the upstairs offices always looking down on customer care and deliveries. Clique culture. Don't bother. CC is moving abroad so they can pay them pennies.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Massively overworked
a job was nice but sometimes very difficultcoz of management, we have to stay sometimes over 2 hours b'coz we don't have stock but we have to finish job so we stay there unpaid and don't do nothing
Pros
nothing
Cons
8-14 hours
Long day, very little breaks. Day goes quick as its a very busy working day. I learned everything i needed to know to do my job. The management were very helpful with anything i needed and a very good laugh inn and out of work. Working in the freezing cold was the hardest thing. Break times were the best part of the day as you had a least 15 ins to warm up.
Pros
free lunch on an occasion
Cons
long days, not enough breaks.
Great working here if you like fast pace, hungry people and are willing to go above and beyond Good opportunities to take on projects outside of your role Good culture, sociable, inspiring
Glad I don't work there very cold very poor wages no hot food on site only canteen machines place is disorganised people left waiting around in the cold on lines for stock
Pros
Cheap food to buy
Cons
Cold poor wages
Line leaders and managers are rude Lots of waiting around for stock in the mornings When you are new they make no time for you and treat you like an idiot No rotation so you end up doing the same thing on the line the whole shift They make out you have so much fun and that everyone is lovely but they are all rude and uptight all the time Treat you like your in a school playground separating you if you talk to anyone Seen some pretty disgusting food issues Days off are not together and they give you a 2-10 shift and then you get a day off but then you are back in at 5:45am so not much of a day off and you don’t feel well rested.
Pros
Break time, home time and days off
Cons
Boring, nasty line leaders and management, pay never correct, waiting around
Was so cold and sometimes we dont have product for job. One team leader tell us we need to put wrong product in box. We have so nice manager. Some teamleader was so good help us
Pros
Cons
cold
  1. Employee reviews