Hercules Site Services Ltd

Hercules Site Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Great place to be.

You will get back relatively what you input. Do what you supposed to and you will be valued. Great place to be and grow. Great people to work with. Enjoying to be with Hercules.

Pros

Attitude

Cons

I am currently working for this company. I must say pay is excellent. Hours are great to and management are always there if you need help. I would highly recommend this company.

Pros

Money

Productive and good workplace

It is a very good company to work for. It has a very good approach to training and if you need further training they will offer it to you. Very satisfying.

Pros

Good management

Execellent people to work for.They help staff whereever you need help.Always polite and respectfull.They provide clear instruction about role ans how to carry out duties safly.

Pros

Helpful staff

Cons

Suitable hours

Fast growing business, friendly environment with good people

Very friendly, welcoming place to work. Social events organised outside of work as well as regular toolbox talks. Busy, fast-paced environment as the business is growing rapidly.

Excellent!

Fantastic company to work for! Lots of opportunities, good PPE provides, good hours for work balance. I have been working on highways motorway for long time!

Awesome Company to work for !!

I have been working here a year. A very friendly environment and amazing atmosphere, with is important in a workplace. High standard of work ethics and mutual respect/ support through the Company.

Excellent company and work force, from the Managing director to guys on the ground.

Hercules Site Services is a very well run company that prides it's self with an excellent health and safety record due to the quality of the project managers, senior site managers, managers, SHE advisors and competent employees on the ground. An up and coming company to look out for that will be side by side the big firms out there.

Fun and enthusiastic place to work

Have a great working relationship with every one of my colleagues. Yearly salary and job role reviews offer clear career progression. Our team of 3 in recruitment work tirelessly and effectively

Great Company

Hercules are a fantastic company to work for. They are very supportive and every voice is heard. They promote a collaborative atmosphere and this really shows by everyone's attitude towards work. Overall, a lovely place to be.

Jobs at Hercules Site Services Ltd

See more jobs

Great company to work for

Excellent company to work for, very efficient and helpful office staff. They are very keen on supporting and up-skilling workers. Apprenticeship schemes also available. Nice environment, would highly recommend.

Hercules is the place to be!

I cannot fault my time with Hercules. I have had an enjoyable experience from the start - such an innovative and exciting brand/company to work for. They genuinely care about their workforce, safeguarding their physical and mental wellbeing. I couldn't recommend Hercules further.

Good company

Decent enough company to work for could do better with more work after job finishes pay well money all ways there week in week out would definitely recommend and would work for them again in the future

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hercules Site Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

4.9Job security/advancement
  • Hercules Site Services Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?