Hexa Services (UK) Ltd

Hexa Services (UK) Ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom8 reviews

Good company to work for.

Good company for a temporary or starter employee. Good team, good work environment. If you are looking for a staring job or temporary job this is for you. Company progress very slow.

Avoid

Agreed on Thursday starting date with them which was following Monday. Being loyal to agreement with agent turned down few more jobs afterwards. On Sunday received text saying I can't start Monday. Couldn't change anything at weekend. Lost entire day because of them.Had to switch to reliable employer next day.

Insights into Hexa Services (UK) Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great

Worked for Hexa on more than one occasion and have always been treated with respect. Money was always on time any issues i may of had were dealt with quickly. Paddy

Painter and decorator wirral

I've always found Hexa an excellent agency to work for, always been straight and honest with me, all payments have been on time, never had any problems or issues, would definitely recommend this agency

Pros

Honesty, payments on time

Interesting and Fun

I was really impressed with the management through out my service to the company. I was given a free hands to carry out my work without intimidation or harassment. My wages was paid into my account when due and as stipulated in my contract.

Pros

Costingless break time 1 hour.

Cons

Long Hour

Contact 3 month Montrose bridge

Hi everyone just a quick one about his lot don’t work for them what ever you do. I turnd up on the Friday to be told I wasn’t needed so stayed till 1400 that day and signed out went back on Monday and was told they don’t need me. Also site agent doesn’t no how to run a job at one point I was on the scaffold and he handed me 2 disc ‘s for the grinder and just went away. He never told me what I was doing nothing not even got to me sign a hot works ticket. Micky mouse outfit also trying to get the lowest rate for punting scaffold. £9.50an hour should be at least £11

Electrical Engineer

• Put on line socket 3 pin 16A • Plug in power cable 70mm2 • After completing remedial work production quality checks every 3 hours on product and keeping the work area clean. • Supervision of the production line, packing product as per specification • Adhering to company health and safety.

a new challenge

brand new installation of a school in stevenage. staff were very good to work with and easy going.hardest part of the job was getting the right information after recieving drawings that contradict anything else that is in place.

Pros

weekends available

Cons

short days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hexa Services (UK) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Hexa Services (UK) Ltd in popular locations

• Hexa Services (UK) Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?