HFH Healthcare

HFH Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great place to work and develop your managerial skills. An approachable CEO who is great at listening.Great colleagues. Satisfactory environment only if you don’t involve yourself in the politics.The veil had been taken off and true agendas of people where shown.They have a tendency to use people to get ideas and claim it as theirs. There are a group of People who pretend to do work but do nothing for the company. Those that really do the job well don’t get the right position because of .... ( you fill in the gaps). Felt used working here and glad I left for the money I got
Pros
Some colleagues made it worthwhile
Cons
Poor work culture, not much team building exercise to better people.
The coordinators will let you down. Most of them will lie behind you to save their back and let you down. They will make you feel leaving the company repeatedly. They lie a lot about rates to send you in a package than the action payment. Payment system is very long. They pay monthly and Most times will get paid mid month as they pay on 2nd Friday of the month. A lot last minute calls and short of staff but I f they don’t like you you will be left to pick up only last minute covers. Not a lot trained staff. Payment is not very good. Average pay is low. Once you don’t make the co-Ordinator unhappy by not accepting their term you will be left to dry. No matter you repeatedly email crt. Only good thing is higher management is easy to reach and HR is helpful. The Educator lady is very supportive and detailed and will give you inside out of the work environment. Very helpful for someone who is starting new I’m HCA sector.
Pros
Good training educator
Cons
Worst co-Ordinatora to work with, very low pay rates
I have been with HFH for over a year and still amazed at the amazing work the Nurses, Carers carry out 24/7.The grit and dedication was evident in the recent pandemic and how well they prioritized patient safety over financial rewards.The current CEO and Registered Manager are good leaders with clear vision and strong values, they strive to make a real difference to staff and Clients’ life.
Pros
Diverse and passionate team
Cons
If you are not up for hard work Or improvement this place will be challenging.
I have worked with them shortly because despite their attitude they don't do what they promise You're seldom highered making you think you'll be a specialised carer only to find out that the I'll make youbwork for 8 pounds an hour for 12 hours shifts! This is quite convenient for them but it simply felt being exploited so needless to say, they weren't going to give the specialistic training they had promised
Pros
Not many
Cons
Long hours, lower pay than expected, lies
At the beginning was ok but now they do not have many clients And lately I was felt like used . Company care about you just to fill the gaps for clients need but I never felt secure in this company.
I really enjoyed my stay at this company. One of the best of mine so far. Their diversity and inclusivity is absolutely brilliant. Everyone is celebrated and made to feel like they are part and parcel of the organisation.
They should have clients all over the UK. Really wanted to work with them again but they don't have any package within my area. It was well supported company.
The company are extremely supportive and have undergone a lot of changes over the last 6-12 months. The direction this company is going is exciting and has a lot of positive aspects being disseminated down through management all the way to our carers who are our heroes of this company.
HFH healthcare found me online and invited for interview. After that I have been accepted and I resigned from my previous company. From the beginning nothing was right, I have been working as live in carer for one lady who use other agency during the day. That agency and client itself constantly had fun of me. I have reported at least every week an issue but HFH ignored me and never react for bullying me. Instead slowly over the year they have created lies about me so at the end they have send me full of lies disciplinary letter. I have left them and I only regret I waste my time with them. I hope you will not work for them. Maybe they pay little bit better but trust me they are not the company to work for.
Very fast paced. Time flies, yet enjoyable. I have been working here for over a year and everyone is like a family. Sometimes it is stressful but everyone chips in.
A typical at work was when I had to apply CPR to resuscitate a patient at her care home. I gained much experience in the application. I was highly commended by management. The workplace culture promotes friendly and patient-centred approach. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a difficult client and his/her family. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there is absolute cooperation from the client and/or the family. I work with the support of other agencies staff and that facilitates the work load completion. I am also always proud to train and supervise other colleagues. I have had many in-house and on-line training courses and they have boosted my confidence and morale. With my nursing career ambition, I take keen interest in exploring new areas of challenges and learn a lot from my care manager by asking relevant questions.
Pros
Adequate holidays, flexible working hours, good management, excellent customer service, prompt wages payment, empolee bonuses guaranteed, protects employees welfare
Cons
Insufficient shifts per week, shifts at times available are short days, most clients are far awa London
Care coordinator can let you down sometimes, as they don't seem to advocate much between carers and client family members. As we all know, they want us to look after their loved ones as It Was Them, so, sometimes there are conflicts, as a carer, it feels like you battling on your own.
Pros
Great training sessions, shadows shifts until you feel confident enough about the client, long hrs block, friendly team in the office. Open door culture
Cons
Training isn't paid for.
Toxic place of work - stay away. You will not be supported, whether you’re a Coordinator or a carer. The management look down on everyone else, don’t treat you well.
Pros
Cons
Management, bad atmosphere, no support
Do not apply< they do not care if you are a carer or a care coordinator. The is no space for progression and hard work goes unnoticed.Hub managers don't care when you speak to them about problems.
1 May 2019
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us at HFH. Our priority is to give the best possible care to each and every one of our clients. We take such feedback very seriously and will be following this up internally. We would like to find out more about what happened to you, if you would be willing to contact us on ok?@hfhhealthcare.co.uk we would be very grateful.
HFH does not match skills and personality to clients needs, regularly mislead carers regarding location and pay rates of jobs. I was sent to jobs I had no capacity to perform, jobs that were supposedly in my area turned out to be over 2 hours journey from my home, had to fight for missing payments every single month and was frustrated to often find pay rates were much lower than advertised. Worked Christmas shifts as I was offered double pay rates + ÂŁ60 bonus + taxi to and from work. NONE of it was actually paid. NONE! No double pay, no bonus and I had to pay for the taxi myself and wait a couple of months to be reimbursed. They exploit carers and have no concern regarding the quality of care they provide to extremely vulnerable people.
1 May 2019
Under organized, but very nice management, the workplace is all right. The hardest part of the job to organized your own job, but when it's ready, everything is all right.
Pros
Free courses
Cons
under organized
1 May 2019
A company that is continuously changing but does need to discover a way to retain staff and be a happy place to work. Senior members of staff need to be more aware and action progression, support, guidance and development of all staff All members of staff need to be paid appropriately and working conditions of all staff need to be paid closer attention to.
1 May 2019
No support awful place no training left to get on with it unsafe. Office people rude treat you like slave. Clients nice but unfair on them they do not care
1 May 2019
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are always striving to improve what we do and will take your feedback into account. We would like to find out more about what happened to you, if you would be willing to contact us on ok?@hfhhealthcare.co.uk we would be very grateful.
I have worked for over 2 years with HFH and they are a fanstastic company to work for. The office staff are lovely they have a hard job and they do very well. I started with the company as a double up carer and with the great training I am now working as a highly skilled carer.
1 May 2019
A lovely company to work with. The company provides extensive training for anyone who wants to up skill or brush up on skills. The company fully supports its HCA.
1 May 2019
Expect carers to work like donkeys. Work placements treat carers like slaves in their house. No 24hr support when on shift. One off trainings and will throw you at the deep end. The office people are conveniently working in their little rooms and give carers dirty looks when reporting in the office. No sense of teamwork. Everyones minding their own business.
Pros
Free parking.
Cons
Late payments, Unpaid travel time & mileage, Far, Horrible and difficult work placement.
  1. Employee reviews