HFH Healthcare

HFH Healthcare Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Lovely family worked with

The family I worked with were wonderful! HFH healthcare were an alright company to work for they pay very well, but they are based in London which is fine if you live in London but you have to trek up there for training which isn't paid for. Also when you are sick they struggle to cover your shifts as there's not many people hired by them in East Sussex which puts a strain on the family and they can't sort it out.

Pros

Money is good

Cons

Not very well organised

Coordinators make it difficult to work in there

The coordinators will let you down. Most of them will lie behind you to save their back and let you down. They will make you feel leaving the company repeatedly. They lie a lot about rates to send you in a package than the action payment. Payment system is very long. They pay monthly and Most times will get paid mid month as they pay on 2nd Friday of the month. A lot last minute calls and short of staff but I f they don’t like you you will be left to pick up only last minute covers. Not a lot trained staff. Payment is not very good. Average pay is low. Once you don’t make the co-Ordinator unhappy by not accepting their term you will be left to dry. No matter you repeatedly email crt. Only good thing is higher management is easy to reach and HR is helpful. The Educator lady is very supportive and detailed and will give you inside out of the work environment. Very helpful for someone who is starting new I’m HCA sector.

Pros

Good training educator

Cons

Worst co-Ordinatora to work with, very low pay rates

3 September 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one. At HFH, we strive to provide the best experience we can for all staff members and clients.We take all feedback very seriously. Please feel free to reach out confidentially to clinicalgovernance@hfhhealthcare.co.uk with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you have so that we can continually learn and improve the service. We would love to make things right if you could give us another chance.Best WishesHFH Team

Not a fair company

I have worked with them shortly because despite their attitude they don't do what they promise You're seldom highered making you think you'll be a specialised carer only to find out that the I'll make youbwork for 8 pounds an hour for 12 hours shifts! This is quite convenient for them but it simply felt being exploited so needless to say, they weren't going to give the specialistic training they had promised

Pros

Not many

Cons

Long hours, lower pay than expected, lies

3 September 2021
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us at HFH. Our priority is to give the best possible care to each and every one of our clients. We take such feedback very seriously and will be following this up internally. We would like to find out more about what happened to you, if you would be willing to contact us on ok?@hfhhealthcare.co.uk we would be very grateful.

Traumatic Experience

HFH does not match skills and personality to clients needs, regularly mislead carers regarding location and pay rates of jobs. I was sent to jobs I had no capacity to perform, jobs that were supposedly in my area turned out to be over 2 hours journey from my home, had to fight for missing payments every single month and was frustrated to often find pay rates were much lower than advertised. Worked Christmas shifts as I was offered double pay rates + £60 bonus + taxi to and from work. NONE of it was actually paid. NONE! No double pay, no bonus and I had to pay for the taxi myself and wait a couple of months to be reimbursed. They exploit carers and have no concern regarding the quality of care they provide to extremely vulnerable people.

1 May 2019

Very reliable

Easy to work with, they provide full training for those without experience, the dificult part of the job is only the fact that we don't have a dalily place to work.

Pros

Good management

Cons

short hours

Jobs at HFH Healthcare