Hiflow Property Services Ltd

Working at Hiflow Property Services Ltd: 5 Hiflow Property Services Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Unmanageable workloads and unbearable management

Expected to fly through jobs with no account taken into your workload for travel. 8 jobs in an 8 hour shift and worked all over the place. Barely managed to get a lunch break most days. Pushed for time constantly and management were absolutely no help and arrogant whenever you sought advice you would get it thrown back in your face. Office staff were brilliant, lovely people, engineers and joiners couldn’t have been nicer as well.

2 December 2022
A shame that one way anonymous reviews are still allowed. This guys employment was terminated after just 7 weeks. He failed to provide satisfactory disclosure checks, failed to disclose he had restrictions on his liberty, was late regularly. There were other issues around quality / volume of work - His review was posted within 2 hours of leaving.

Steady local Firm

Left school and done apprenticeship there - stayed a few years after that too. Got good experience, treated fair. Fancied a change and moved on to national firm.

Pros

Training, Van uniform.

Insights into Hiflow Property Services Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Avoid like the plaque!

Avoid like the plaque! Horrible people to work for. You were expected to go manage ridiculous workloads and even go and labour for joiners etc. Worst job I have ever had.

Pros

Cons

Being treated and spoken too like a child. Not getting paid on time.

28 September 2021
We are not overly happy that Indeed allow a disgruntled ex employee, dismissed for Gross Misconduct (theft & drugs) the platform to place anonymous nonsense, as a review of ourselves. We have only lost 1 gas engineer in the past year, so we clearly know who this is. It would be good if we had such a platform to also rate ex staff - it only seems fair ??

Poor culture.

If you like long hours, low pay, a high workload and a load of criticism from the boss no matter what you do or how good an engineer you are then you’ll love it at Hiflow property services.

Pros

Wide variety of gaswork

Cons

Long hours and poor culture

28 September 2021
This is same guy as previous post. Not much more we can say. However if you sleep in Van during day, use Van for personal nightly deliveries, leave soiled garments in van , etc etc - you may just find yourself subject to criticism ?? Or Discipline ?? If you spend hours using your 2 personal phones during working hours - it’s no surprise your workload got in the way of your personal life.

Plumber

A typical working day would involve me plumbing. This would mean I would visit sites to plumb kitchens, bathrooms and central heating systems. I have over 35 years experience in this.

Jobs at Hiflow Property Services Ltd