Hiflow Property Services Ltd

Hiflow Property Services Ltd Management reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Clear

Unmanageable workloads and unbearable management

Expected to fly through jobs with no account taken into your workload for travel. 8 jobs in an 8 hour shift and worked all over the place. Barely managed to get a lunch break most days. Pushed for time constantly and management were absolutely no help and arrogant whenever you sought advice you would get it thrown back in your face. Office staff were brilliant, lovely people, engineers and joiners couldn’t have been nicer as well.

Official response from Hiflow Property Services Ltd

2 December 2022
A shame that one way anonymous reviews are still allowed. This guys employment was terminated after just 7 weeks. He failed to provide satisfactory disclosure checks, failed to disclose he had restrictions on his liberty, was late regularly. There were other issues around quality / volume of work - His review was posted within 2 hours of leaving.

Avoid like the plaque!

Avoid like the plaque! Horrible people to work for. You were expected to go manage ridiculous workloads and even go and labour for joiners etc. Worst job I have ever had.

Pros

Cons

Being treated and spoken too like a child. Not getting paid on time.

Official response from Hiflow Property Services Ltd

28 September 2021
We are not overly happy that Indeed allow a disgruntled ex employee, dismissed for Gross Misconduct (theft & drugs) the platform to place anonymous nonsense, as a review of ourselves. We have only lost 1 gas engineer in the past year, so we clearly know who this is. It would be good if we had such a platform to also rate ex staff - it only seems fair ??

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hiflow Property Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hiflow Property Services Ltd with

Hiflow Property Services Ltd Reviews by Job Title

Hiflow Property Services Ltd reviews by location

Learn about Hiflow Property Services Ltd in popular locations

• Hiflow Property Services Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?