High Speed Lasers

High Speed Lasers Employee Reviews

Insights into High Speed Lasers

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Highly reccommended

Fantastic company to work for. Came here with no background in office work but the company took a chance. Management are firm but very fair. Always very helpful with family situations.

Excellent company, highly recommend

Fantastic company to work for. I’m very shocked at some of the reviews on here and feel they are highly one sided. Management are firm but fair- you do your job correctly you won’t get in to trouble. Like any business, people get fired for not doing their job. The management always encourages growth and gives you the opportunity to progress. Highly recommend as an employer.

Fantastic company

Very unfair comments from some of the ex employees. I think this is a case of sour grapes! These are the type of people any business wouldn’t want working for them. If you work hard you get rewarded and treated fantastically well. Management were great, well organised and very supportive.

Great experience, learnt a lot from shop floor to office work

Started as a shop floor operator where I worked for couple of years. Overall experience was good, fast paced. Great shop floor lads. Was then moved into the production office were I was nesting and carrying out shop floor related dues like ordering jobs and material. The experience taught me a lot and am very appreciative of the opportunity.

Good and honest company

Worked as a laser technician for 1 year. After reading some of the previous comments, they seem unfair. In general, the shop floor work is very fast paced and it’s all about the amount of effort you put in, like any job. Competitive salary in the market. General experience of the company was very good and the management team were very honest and reward hard work.

Hire & fire company

The management have very poor people skills and see shopfloor employees as worthless. There is no organisation and very poor communication. Its a stressful place to work and you have no job security as they will sack people without a second thought for no genuine reason.

Not The Greatest Company

Well where can I start......Here goes The problem at HSL is management...too many chiefs really and none of them have people skills because they basically speak to you like you are something they stepped in. Too many rush rush jobs and always pushing jobs infront of supposed mega urgent jobs so you really cant get anything finished and off to be packed on the day you started the job. Employees are expected to keep a machine running for 8 hrs ...which in my opinion is TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE... I would not recommend working here as it is a hire an fire company

Pros

Cons

Lots

an enjoyable place to work

at work the morning always flys by but towards the end when im getting tired i find it drags but if you are doing something productive i dont really notice. i normally enjoy the day at work because i feel like im doing something and i find the work satisfaction is worth waking up every morning. i learnt a lot at brettle brothers, i got taught how to weld and found a love for it and i think i could find something else to enjoy and get better at.

Pros

got taught a lot

Cons

sometimes there was little to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at High Speed Lasers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

High Speed Lasers Reviews by Location

• High Speed Lasers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?