High Speed Lasers

United Kingdom8 reviews

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Highly reccommended

Fantastic company to work for. Came here with no background in office work but the company took a chance. Management are firm but very fair. Always very helpful with family situations.

Excellent company, highly recommend

Fantastic company to work for. I’m very shocked at some of the reviews on here and feel they are highly one sided. Management are firm but fair- you do your job correctly you won’t get in to trouble. Like any business, people get fired for not doing their job. The management always encourages growth and gives you the opportunity to progress. Highly recommend as an employer.

Great experience, learnt a lot from shop floor to office work

Started as a shop floor operator where I worked for couple of years. Overall experience was good, fast paced. Great shop floor lads. Was then moved into the production office were I was nesting and carrying out shop floor related dues like ordering jobs and material. The experience taught me a lot and am very appreciative of the opportunity.

Hire & fire company

The management have very poor people skills and see shopfloor employees as worthless. There is no organisation and very poor communication. Its a stressful place to work and you have no job security as they will sack people without a second thought for no genuine reason.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at High Speed Lasers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement

High Speed Lasers Reviews by Location

• High Speed Lasers
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?