Higher Group
Happiness score is 89 out of 100

Working at Higher Group: 8 Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Couldn't ask for better!

I have worked at Higher Group for 1.5 years and I couldn't ask for a better workplace. It has a fun, sociable, collaborative culture. As well as high earning potential and genuinely achievable career progression.Not to mention the incentives, I have had some of the best experiences of my life working at the company.The support from the Directors and other members of the leadership team is second to none.If you're looking to join a company that'll help you elevate in all aspects of your life - I'd highly recommend Higher Group.

Fun & Social place to work

Higher Group is a great place to work!The office is very cool and has a really relaxed, family feel to it. Everyone is really welcoming & the training has been really good too.

Pros

Amazing incentives

Insights into Higher Group

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Great service by Lewis Hanley

After struggling to find a job for months, Lewis was able to work his magic and get me a placement in 10 days! I am very thankful to Lewis Hanley - highly recommend if you’re interested in getting into recruitment

Best work place

Brilliant company to work for, really looks after their staff I’m proud and happy to be part of the team.The training is very good and the the staff are helpful

Pros

Best work life balance ever

Cons

Fantastic work culture and very rewarding

I have worked at Higher Group for coming up to 6 months now and loved every minute. The management and training has been tailored for my needs and ambitions and I have always been given the full support required. I am very well looked after through rewards, commission and holiday incentives. keeping myself and everyone else within the business motivated to drive their own personal careers forward within Higher Group. I would recommend to anybody who is looking to either get into recruitment, or to find a new job within recruitment to get in touch with one of our consultants.

Pros

Annual ski trip, monthly rewards e.g. lunch clubs and cash prizes, flexible working and an overall great community of people.

Im blind but now I see

The team were really quick to get in touch with me and guided me through the entire process straight away. The support & information that I received made me feel really prepared and ready for my interviews all of which went really really well. I'm currently in a grad recruitment role that I am really enjoying and in a sector that I love with a company that is amazing. I'm currently working my way towards my first incentive holiday. I was lost and you paved the way to my success thanks guys!

Graduate Scheme

Having joined higher group after my first successful year within recruitment, I was amazed at how well my career has turned out I am supported everyday, given huge responsibility and rewarded for all of my successes. I look forward to the rest of my career here and urge anyone who is on the job hunt to apply

Pros

Holiday incentives, team lunches, Friday drinks and much more.

Cons

Can be long hours, but the rewards massively outweigh this.

Best Recruitment Company in Manchester

Ski trip, beer tap, gym classes on lunch, monthly lunch club, axe throwing, day drinking, daily outdoor games, free breakfast pastries and I've only worked here 6 months! Best commission scheme I've ever come across. We're all in our 20's and know how to work hard and play hard. If you get the chance work for the Higher Group!

Pros

too many to list

Cons

zero

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Higher Group with

Higher Group reviews by location

Learn about Higher Group in popular locations

• Higher Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?