Higher Group
View all Higher Group reviews

Higher Group

Higher Group Employee Review

Couldn't ask for better!

I have worked at Higher Group for 1.5 years and I couldn't ask for a better workplace. It has a fun, sociable, collaborative culture. As well as high earning potential and genuinely achievable career progression.Not to mention the incentives, I have had some of the best experiences of my life working at the company.The support from the Directors and other members of the leadership team is second to none.If you're looking to join a company that'll help you elevate in all aspects of your life - I'd highly recommend Higher Group.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun & Social place to work

Higher Group is a great place to work!The office is very cool and has a really relaxed, family feel to it. Everyone is really welcoming & the training has been really good too.

Pros

Amazing incentives

Great service by Lewis Hanley

After struggling to find a job for months, Lewis was able to work his magic and get me a placement in 10 days! I am very thankful to Lewis Hanley - highly recommend if you’re interested in getting into recruitment
Same location

Fantastic work culture and very rewarding

I have worked at Higher Group for coming up to 6 months now and loved every minute. The management and training has been tailored for my needs and ambitions and I have always been given the full support required. I am very well looked after through rewards, commission and holiday incentives. keeping myself and everyone else within the business motivated to drive their own personal careers forward within Higher Group. I would recommend to anybody who is looking to either get into recruitment, or to find a new job within recruitment to get in touch with one of our consultants.

Pros

Annual ski trip, monthly rewards e.g. lunch clubs and cash prizes, flexible working and an overall great community of people.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Higher Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Higher Group with

Higher Group reviews by location

Learn about Higher Group in popular locations

• Higher Group
  • Couldn't ask for better!