Hinch Property Management

Hinch Property Management Employee Reviews

Nope

Constant pressure , rude management , low pay. Contractors are not valued and kept calm with words rather than facts . Management only care about themselves . I don’t recommend working there , there are so many better companies out there

Pros

Constant jobs available if you prove yourself

Cons

Low pay, rude management, constant pressure

Summary

There is alot to take in board but once you get the hang of it you can have a good work life balance. The job is. Pretty much the same each day the only difference is where you would go.

Fun workplace with a strong HR department

Excellent management, always guiding you through everyday tasks no matter how big or small. Always make time for individuals. HR department conscious of workload and setting new targets, allowing you to balance your work and personal life, taking on more or less as needs be. This also allows you to expand and grow. Clerk's are self employed so this gives massive flexibility. Very friendly staff and a fun office, with lots of socials (for fun and team building) throughout the year!

Not serious

Working for them was an absolute nightmare. The payment is rubbish and you have to write your reports as they are to cheap to pay for a typist. It basically takes you around 5 hours to complete a single job. If you ever refuse those 25£ jobs 80 miles away they will not give you any other jobs. Salary starts at 25£ per job and you can get around 50£ for huge jobs. Management is rude and not professional. They will lie to you at the beginning and you will never get the money they promise.

Pros

Cons

Constant pressure, very low payment

Difficult to make a decent living

Basically a landlord asks his letting agent to organise an inventory, the letting agent engages an inventory company (such as Hinch) and the inventory company gets a clerk to do the inventory. So 2 middlemen to be paid. Clerk gets anywhere between £35 and £60+ so someone makes a good wedge but it ain’t the clerk. This is not a complaint abound Hinch because all inventory companies work the same way. You’d need to do at least 2 jobs a day to scrape a living but this is often not possible because of distances between jobs.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Financial rewards are poor

Property clerk

Being a property clerk was the perfect job for me. I am very interested in property and loves the fact I was earning my own money being self employed and not being stuck in an office Monday- Friday 9-5.

Pros

Not sitting in an office all day

Cons

N/a

Productive and Varied

A typical day at work would be at my desk on the phone to tenants arranging property visits. I would organise whether a tenant was free on particular days and organise a timetable based on the information I was provided. It was a very full on position but made you feel very accomplished after setting goals and hitting them. Yo were made to feel like a good part of the team.

Pros

Organised, good communication

Cons

minimum wage

Professional and approachable

Providing professional administrative support for property management clients including:  Overseeing and running of property visits, in order to assist our clients  Supporting clerks in managing their workloads  Managing meeting arrangements and taking minutes  Reviewing financial information, including invoice management  Managing property inspection visits, organising data  Co-ordinating time sensitive information and correspondence for tenants  Managing confidential client information  Organise viewings with tenants and estate agents

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hinch Property Management?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinch Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement