Hinduja Global Solutions
Happiness score is 38 out of 100

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Staff is very friendly that you work alongside, however it is a stressful job and you don't always attain the level of support you would need from management.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
Stress
26 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com
Poor management of staff. Poor product training caused high pressure and stress from answering calls. I would not recommend this role to anyone. Avoid at all costs
Pros
Cons
You have no life outside this job
5 May 2021
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Felt isolated and very unwelcomed to work for them. Training is very poor. Their setup lacked care and they didn't help to get my credentials sorted.Seriously if you value your mental health, you'll avoid this place.
Pros
Perkbox
Cons
Poor Training, Lack of support, Isolation from team members, Useless management
19 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees. We take your feedback very seriously and are working on ways to improve the HGS experience for all of our employees. We would like to continue this conversation with you to help us improve, and for this reason, your feedback is extremely important. Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com if you would like to further the conversation.
I would recommend only if you want make quickly some money for a few period but this is not a place to evolve there is no possibility to promote. Manager doesn't help so much. Could be frustrating if you are a hard worker and very involved in your duties. No equity in term of quantity of work. Slow pace and not enough strong company culture.
28 April 2021
Place is a joke. Management is poor. Staff are all nobody's. Run by clowns. Over. Hgs is the worst company in the whole entire World and I hate them alot.
Pros
Me
Cons
Hgs
1 April 2021
I worked at HGS for a few years and throughout my time their it was like being back in school the people are all talking about each other, management are useless to say it nicely as they do not want to invest time in their staff only the company.If your looking for a VERY SHORT term role it would be ideal but for a career unless your liked don't bother.
Pros
Some great people & Managers
Cons
Salary, Work ethic/ list to long to mention
29 March 2021
Staff are young people who are rude and unfriendly.Mangers like to micro manged and do not trust their staff. they are rude and very belittling to their staff.Working from home was so stressful.2x meetings EVERY day!! mangers just like to do is belittle staff and insult staff. Avoid this place at all cost!!!
Pros
Nothing working from home
Cons
Mangers are rude, Staff un friendly low pay.
5 February 2021
No training whilst working and they get rid of staff easily. Also they ESCORT you out infront of other staff which is very intimidating and humiliating. Currently experienced this.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Not managed well. Requesting time off or holidays takes forever to get fed back to you.
26 October 2020
Worked for 5 years. Role ruined by underqualified clueless senior managers promoted out of their depths. Corner cutting and low standards consistently shown across the company.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Work, professional standards, ability to work in a supportive environment
12 October 2020
Managers are bullies and favour the staff that they are currently sleeping with while treating everyone else like dirt. Rubbish wage and absolutely no incentives, just have more work piled on you if you're good at your job. Avoid this place like the plague.
31 July 2020
Never enough agents available or on shift to handle the high amount of calls coming through. For agents that mean that calls queue up to the point where there are more queued calls than agents. Shifts are incredibly biased to favour some agents more than others. Remuneration is worthless, pay is appalling given the amount of abuse the agents have to take on a daily basis. Minimum wage for a role that requires you to work at an exhaustive rate for long hours with tiny breaks.
Pros
Lower management very understanding and always making sure everything is going fine.
Cons
Poor wage, shifts are biased no fluid communication between upper and lower management.
8 July 2020
Working with hgs is very good due to some personal issue I have resigned the job but I missed my friends and management a lot every one are so helpful in the office and close to my heart.
20 June 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)
The management that run the campaign are the worst management I have ever worked with. The training is abysmal and does not prepare you for the job role in any shape or form, however the training team do their best to help new employees. The job itself is easy once you get the hang of it but the politics and clicks of the colleagues and management ruin the atmosphere. The staff are constantly being told they are not good enough and that call stats are more important than human rights because they are so afraid of losing money.
5 June 2020
Like being at school if you dont dress right your sent home to change or fired on spot if you dont meet targets your job is terminated if you get stressed out or are ill they dont care they use it against you especially within your 3 month trial they will let alot of people go during this time for absolutly anything i wasnt fired i left could not handle the place or the people im not a child so wont be treated like one
5 June 2020
training was good enjoyed the customer service but there was a bit of a pushy sales part to the job that i was not originally aware of and my manager was a bit annoying
Pros
decent pay for the customer service part of the job
Cons
not clear during trainig about the sales part
29 April 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best :)
only work here if you are desperate. You are not valued and they do not care about your well being or your health/mental health. This company will suck the life out of you till you bleed dry this is only way i can describe this company. As for management what management they just sit there and do nothing most of the time and some of the managers dont have any knowledge to provide you an answer to a question you asked no support not a care in the world from them. I have nothing positive to say about this company i just hope you dont make the same mistake as i did and apply for a job it will be the worst mistake ever trust me and my review.
22 April 2020
Training is poor and inadequately prepares you for actually handling calls which leads to a lot of stress. 3 out of 14 in my training group had breakdowns within the first 3 weeks
complaints handler teamwork objection handling customer service inbound calls daily client contact team meetings technical experience-knowing the product
25 March 2020
In this role I have learnt a lot on how to deal with customers politely especially when the customers are not happy the companies services and I also learnt that I should always come up with an alternate solution if I don’t have a solution to their problem
10 March 2020
Management very unprofessional. No regard for staff moral. training amateurish. Staff often left to cope on their own with management going home early. Learning and development a joke
Pros
Cons
Bad management
2 March 2020
A nice workplace culture easy to find and near to the train station. Team work help a lot for the training, quiet and relax environment. Learn fast is important.