HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL
View all HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL reviews

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL Employee Review

good place to work

The day starts with washing up and then setting dinner hall up then sever on salad bar then clean up and help with any other jobs which I am ask to do.

Same location

A very rewarding work place

I work with two special needs children, both are very challenging and are both very strong willed. I support them to integrate into the classroom as well as supporting them to progress in their own IEP. I work within a large team , various teachers and support staff which we all support each other. I also work with small groups of children who are at the lower end of ability and need that extra support. Its lovely to see children progess and grow in confidence.

Pros

very rewarding

Cons

not enough hours in the school day to acheive everything.

Horrific place to work

Awful, toxic environment. I worked at least 70hrs a week to get by, nothing was good enough, I did not feel valued or respected. Having nice candles and expensive paint on the walls was more of a priority than providing teachers with sufficient printing credit, equipment, and LSAs for students with needs.

Pros

Students and colleagues are nice (except SLT)

Cons

Everything.

Terrifying management

Unacceptable management style. Bullying management culture pupil are enjoyable and talented. Clear space to work and direction on what needs to be done

Pros

Professional environment

Cons

Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL with

• HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL
  • good place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?