HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL
View all HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL reviews

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL

HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL Employee Review

Outstanding workplace

It is an outstanding school. I couldn´t be happier with my job at the moment. The quality of teaching, the fantastic relationship between colleagues, the scenery where we are working. I can just feel privileged. It is a very demanding place as people may think, but you cannot succeed if you are not exigent with yourself and try your best. Behaviour and good manners are very important, also kindness and politeness. Definitely, a faboulous place to work.

Same role

Holland Park School

The typical day at work is fast paced. What I learnt is that the school has a high turn over rate, plus to support students with special educational needs. The management is done well and is structured, but sometimes you are focused into tasks that you don't want to do. The workplace culture is encouraged and supported by your department. The hardest part of the job supporting students and not having the correct training to help them succeed.The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the young people.

Pros

Holidays and working with young people

Cons

short breaks and being talked belittled.

Horrific place to work

Awful, toxic environment. I worked at least 70hrs a week to get by, nothing was good enough, I did not feel valued or respected. Having nice candles and expensive paint on the walls was more of a priority than providing teachers with sufficient printing credit, equipment, and LSAs for students with needs.

Pros

Students and colleagues are nice (except SLT)

Cons

Everything.

Terrifying management

Unacceptable management style. Bullying management culture pupil are enjoyable and talented. Clear space to work and direction on what needs to be done

Pros

Professional environment

Cons

Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOLLAND PARK SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement